Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sunshine Pills????

jennifera

I got these pills called sunshine. They were tanish w/ dark brown speckles...anyway they were pretty good.... rolled my ass off for about 4 hours, but on the way down we stared tripping....tripping hard & i never tripped before...i always hullucinate on e, but this wasn't like that...my boy did them too & started tripping & said that was what acid is like....i dunno...i had fun, but i was wondering what was in these things...i've been all over these e sites & coudln't find any that looked like mine....so has anyone seen these or know what was in them????

Originally posted by jin22

heard they were okay.. but i tryed a pill called strawberrys.. omg that pill got me so fucked up.!!! no joke.. been takin xtc for years.. and this is the first pill ever to get me this fucked up..

then either

A) you have not been taken xtc for years

or

B) you have been getting ripped off your entire life....

sorry but its the truth.....if you have been taken it for years you would know pills such as half moons, ufo's. stars, green nikes and x-files...

now those were good e bombs