Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How come bigger girls make more money ?

dolcemimi

From strippers /whores or even gogo dancers - I noticed that taller and thicker girls ( if they are tall ) make more money than short petite ones.

I've seen 6 ft. tall strippers who are thicker than a man get more money/jobs than the little ones.

When it comes to girls in the sex industry how come bigger girls get paid more ? Not just the boob size but height and also weight ?

I guess men don't wanto to shell out the cash for girls that look like their teenage daughters ... Or they think smaller women are not worth paying for ?

Can't find work as what ? I'm not a stripper nor a dancer or even in the industry.

I was just pointing out the fact that when men roll with women like that - they usually roll with big tall women.

Deanna - if I got into some "internet verbal fighting" with a scab like you that would make me a loser . Please don't bring me down to your level.

Do you have a life besides talking shit on some lameass website ?

Do you have any other hobbies ? I feel sorry for you. You seem like a bitter and lonely loser.

probably because they have more needs. from a to z they just need more. for example their cloth are bigger, thus more expensive, their stomachs fit more thus they spend more on food, their bodies are bigger thus more money spent on the bedroom set, and the closets are expanded to fit their "bigger" cloth. and on and on the list goes. hope this is explanation enough for you question.