Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PvD @ Roxy review

patural9

Holy shiiiiiiiit! Friday night at Roxy was siiiiiiiiiiiick. PvD is getting better and it seems like there is no stopping him from blowing the roof off of any club he plays at. The Phazon at Roxy sounded oooooooooh so nice and clean. Pvd Played a crazy 6.5 hr set which had everything from progressive, epic, techno, breaks and mind fucck sounds and beats.. in between he played his new and old remixes which is signature. non stop till 830 am. my feet were cramping till early afternoon! and the crowd on friday was absolutely the coolest in nyc since twilo. he finished his main part of his set with second sun- the spell and then togethter we will conquer and some then some other chill song .. then his encore was pvd vs city, then gaia- 4 elements, then ssomething else which i dont remember, then a remix of pvd vs city OMG.. i think the highlight was toward the end when he played a NuNRG track ive yet to hear, it gave me my 3rd wind to go the distance.. For all of you that Havent heard him spin, check him out as soon as u can, most of the time i can say he will not dissapoint. and now that i see this email about arc im wondering why i came back home damn.

God Damn! PVD was awesome! I had never heard him live before and I was very impressed.

Contemplating going to Glow to see him on 12/28, but not sure whether I want to ruin the image I have since I know that Glow can not compete with NYC.

The Roxy was so crowded and hot I thought I was going to pass out. But it was worth it! :D

Originally posted by merkie

God Damn! PVD was awesome! I had never heard him live before and I was very impressed.

Contemplating going to Glow to see him on 12/28, but not sure whether I want to ruin the image I have since I know that Glow can not compete with NYC.

The Roxy was so crowded and hot I thought I was going to pass out. But it was worth it! :D

Glad you guys had an awesome time! Wish I could have been there but I had some important family matters to attend to :D

You should go see him at Glow Merkie. I saw him at Space in March and it was the best night of my life but that didn't stop me from seeing him at the dreaded Exit in June. I still had an awesome time and it didn't take away from the magical Miami experience :D

Besides don't you want to see me with perma-grin ;)