Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Has anyone got any info on Surge?

Originally posted by shockwavepromo

Ya i heard about it to...Its in South River.....Its one of those clubs that opened and closed and renamed itself 3-4 times already. Maybe this time around it will work out for them.......Where is south river anyways????

next to sayerville and is the unofficial home of white trash in nj

Ya i heard about it to...Its in South River.....Its one of those clubs that opened and closed and renamed itself 3-4 times already. Maybe this time around it will work out for them.......Where is south river anyways????

I dont know if your joking about SR-but its between EB and sayerville---About a mile from Bunka...Your probably joking and I just wasted my time explaining this didnt I??

Originally posted by jp18

I dont know if your joking about SR-but its between EB and sayerville---About a mile from Bunka...Your probably joking and I just wasted my time explaining this didnt I??

Nah im not fucking around i heard that surge was opening in south river.......i just didnt know where south river was....

White trash huh WAKEUP??? That will last long then

Nah im not fucking around i heard that surge was opening in south river.......i just didnt know where south river was....

White trash huh WAKEUP??? That will last long then

I believe South River people are refered to as the RIVER RATS..But Im not too familar with the towns people, so it could be just what the people from East Brunswick refer to them as.

From what I can tell it WILL be a contender...the owners are completely renovating a space directly across the street. Supposed to be a Lounge.

The talk is that the patrons will go there to get their buzz going (alcohol), and then go into SURGE for the dance component.....a little odd, but not unlike bar-hopping.

We'll see. If they're doing that much renovation, then they'll probably do the right thing on the entertainment.