what gym do you go to?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by hunnie818

how long have you been the jp?...i was a personal trainer there

3years..And we were thru this the first time I met you at DEKO...I vaguely remember having a discussion with you about weightloss products;) when you worked there. You better start paying attention to me when I speak..I dont usually have a lot to say, SO REMEMBER THE LITTLE THINGS I TELL YOU:mad:

Maybe it wasnt you, I remember the girl from the gym being much cuter:D

Originally posted by missdivinity

just curious where everyone goes...i need to find a new gym

did anyone used to go to Health Concepts here?

Are u talking about the Health Concepts in Fairview, NJ, I knew a lot of ppl. who used to work out there. I heard they're turning it into a Work out World.

I work out at New York Sports Club in Fort lee, a lot of ppl from Health Concepts now go there also. It's a littly pricey, but never overcrowded.

India

Originally posted by jp18

3years..And we were thru this the first time I met you at DEKO...I vaguely remember having a discussion with you about weightloss products;) when you worked there. You better start paying attention to me when I speak..I dont usually have a lot to say, SO REMEMBER THE LITTLE THINGS I TELL YOU:mad:

Maybe it wasnt you, I remember the girl from the gym being much cuter:D

You are crusin for a brusin MR.! :mad:

Funny...there were no other female trainers when i worked there...as a matter of fact i was the first and they did'nt get anymore till after i left....

So that means i'm the cutie ;):D j/k

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Powerhouse in Bridgewater....

Wish I lived closer to Strong and Shapely though... best gym I have ever been too....

Think it is in Rahway... not sure though... only been there a few times..

Close................Rutherford..................yeah, that where all the pros go when they're passing through. My pal lifts there, he says Rob Lopez practically lives there.

I work about a block away from Totowa Gold's so it would make sense for me to go there, but I don't :laugh:

Originally posted by hunnie818

You are crusin for a brusin MR.! :mad:

Funny...there were no other female trainers when i worked there...as a matter of fact i was the first and they did'nt get anymore till after i left....

So that means i'm the cutie ;):D j/k

Blah Blah Blah..

I guess time hasnt been to kind to you:laugh:

Originally posted by india22

Are u talking about the Health Concepts in Fairview, NJ, I knew a lot of ppl. who used to work out there. I heard they're turning it into a Work out World.

I work out at New York Sports Club in Fort lee, a lot of ppl from Health Concepts now go there also. It's a littly pricey, but never overcrowded.

India

well i meant any health concepts..but i used to go to the one in Secaucus, but i do know a couple peeps that went to fairview...

the one is Secaucus just opened into an Atlantis Health & Fitness center...but i may be moving jobs and looking for something closer to West New York if its not toooo much

I go to Strong & Shapely

Rob Lopez is there all the time...I actually lifted with him a few times b/c i'm good friends with one of his younger brothers and they are originally from my town...he is jacked and shredded

Also, Ronnie Coleman was there once when i was there...he is huge!

Its a really good gym, awesome environment, really clean, top notch equipment, etc...

But not the best place for chicks to work out at even though I'd like to see more there...

Originally posted by swngingjohnson

I go to Strong & Shapely

Rob Lopez is there all the time...I actually lifted with him a few times b/c i'm good friends with one of his younger brothers and they are originally from my town...he is jacked and shredded

Also, Ronnie Coleman was there once when i was there...he is huge!

Its a really good gym, awesome environment, really clean, top notch equipment, etc...

But not the best place for chicks to work out at even though I'd like to see more there...

my ex-bf, his room mate and my best friend work out at S&S..my best friend hates it there though because like you said...not the best place for girls to work out

Originally posted by missdivinity

my ex-bf, his room mate and my best friend work out at S&S..my best friend hates it there though because like you said...not the best place for girls to work out

yea there is alot of testosterone flowing in S&S..so i guess it could be intimidating for some girls to work out there...plus everytime a chick walks in or is working out just about the whole gym is staring..