Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Amnesty report: Israeli military committed war crimes

crobra

Originally posted by sassa

There has been loads of documentaries and websites about this...the IDF has been doing some very very imhumane shit to the Palestinians for years...too bad the rest of the world won't stand up to them...assholes..

http://www.middeast.org

Geee I wonder why:confused: :confused:

Ummm maybe cause the Palestinians are a bunch of savages and they only know brut force....

whatever the reason, they had it coming.....

Originally posted by dnice35

Geee I wonder why:confused: :confused:

Ummm maybe cause the Palestinians are a bunch of savages and they only know brut force....

whatever the reason, they had it coming.....

Only a truly ignorant person would make such a comment, probably having never been to Israel/Palestine, OR having never met a Palestinian before...

They are not savages nor brutes. They are human beings. And you need to fucking stop making such stupid, moronic comments.

I am expressing my beliefs, I am not a racist or anything,but I

could give a shit what happens to those fucking savages.

If you dont like my coments tough, this is a free country like you

all have stated many times. And I am exercizing my freedom

of speech, so deal with it.

I am expressing my beliefs, I am not a racist or anything,but I

could give a shit what happens to those fucking savages.

If you dont like my coments tough, this is a free country like you

all have stated many times. And I am exercizing my freedom

of speech, so deal with it.

And I am exercising MINE, and how can you say you're not a racist when you called these people savages?

Answer this: Have you ever been to the Middle East? Do you know any Middle Easterners? Do you know ANYTHING about the infrastructure of the region? Do you know from personal experience that they are dogs and sub-human?

I await your answers...they better be good to justify your lame comments....

:blank:

And I am exercising MINE, and how can you say you're not a racist when you called these people savages?

They celebrated after the news of Sept. 11 came out, Like I have said many times, thats enough reason for me to NOT CARE ABOUT THEIR WELFARE. Big difference between hate and not giving a fuck.

Answer this: Have you ever been to the Middle East? Do you know any Middle Easterners? Do you know ANYTHING about the infrastructure of the region? Do you know from personal experience that they are dogs and sub-human?

And yes I know a few mid-easterners... Agbar at the 24-7 store by my house, Kareen from the 7-11 and shareef from the Qwik-E-Mart. They are pretty cool and respect the country which they live in. So I got no beef wit them....

Unfortunatly I dont know much about their infrastructure, but I do know they think like savages. thats the only way to describe the suicide bombings and the other shit that goes around in that part of the world.

So I guess I proved you right about my ignorance, yet Its how I feel towards them and unless they show me different my sentiments will not change!

They celebrated after the news of Sept. 11 came out, Like I have said many times, thats enough reason for me to NOT CARE ABOUT THEIR WELFARE. Big difference between hate and not giving a fuck.

And yes I know a few mid-easterners... Agbar at the 24-7 store by my house, Kareen from the 7-11 and shareef from the Qwik-E-Mart. They are pretty cool and respect the country which they live in. So I got no beef wit them....

Unfortunatly I dont know much about their infrastructure, but I do know they think like savages. thats the only way to describe the suicide bombings and the other shit that goes around in that part of the world.

So I guess I proved you right about my ignorance, yet Its how I feel towards them and unless they show me different my sentiments will not change!

I honestly hope for your sake that one day you will become more tolerant, understanding, and respect of the other people that live in this world we ALL share.

Originally posted by sassa

I honestly hope for your sake that one day you will become more tolerant, understanding, and respect of the other people that live in this world we ALL share.

I respect those who respect me (we in this case). Respect is not just given, its earned!

I respect those who respect me (we in this case). Respect is not just given, its earned!

And just HOW is this respect supposed to be earned, when it is not being given in return?

Vicious cycle, isn't it...

haha war crimes. and in other news, the leaves will be green next summer. this is such pathetic bullshit. so the guy who walked in to that hotel, detonated his bomb belt and killed 40 israelis is not guilty of war crimes? and when the IDF goes in and rounds up the murdereres responsible, they are committing war crimes? typical spineless european pussy propoganda. why isnt Hamas guilty of war crimes? of the PFLP, or the islamic jihad? is blowing up innocent people not ground enough to be a war crime? oh i forgot, they arent jewish.

Originally posted by tribal

haha war crimes. and in other news, the leaves will be green next summer. this is such pathetic bullshit. so the guy who walked in to that hotel, detonated his bomb belt and killed 40 israelis is not guilty of war crimes? and when the IDF goes in and rounds up the murdereres responsible, they are committing war crimes? typical spineless european pussy propoganda. why isnt Hamas guilty of war crimes? of the PFLP, or the islamic jihad? is blowing up innocent people not ground enough to be a war crime? oh i forgot, they arent jewish.

oh please..this is such a crock of shit...:rolleyes:

i think we are all aware that no side is innocent...we have enough people in here for both sides saying this. just because the IDF is now on the pedestal for questioning, you have to fly off the handle and make these random accusations that hamas is not being persecuted for their crimes because they are not jewish? come on...

There is no way of diverting from the fact that the IDF has committed numerous human rights violations against the Palestinian masses...and may I remind you that not everyone supports Hamas, Jihad, etc...the common masses want peace, bread for their families, and liberty. Hamas and Jihad were groups that came into being because the Palestinians had no other way of retaliating against an army that is equipped and funded by the United States.

Who supports Palestinians? Almost no one.

Originally posted by normalnoises

It's both the fault of Sharon and Arafat! Two little boys fighting over a piece of land.

GROW UP TRIBAL AND STOP BEING SO RACIST AND THAT GOES FOR YOU TOO DENSE35!!

And Sassa. You said it right!!

Go hug a tree Fonzie.

ps : Get off sass ovaries homie.....

NormalNoises said something intelligent!!! HAHAHAHA!!!

The whole situation is bullshit!!

OCCUPATION = NO GOOD

SUICIDE BOMBS = NO GOOD

i think the world is waking up to the occupation situation. i know i only became aware of it this past year by reading more about it. i would venture to say that there is definitely war crimes on both sides and you can't really argue one way or the other. with an open mind you see that from both sides of the fence the whole thing is atrocious!!