Clubplanet Nightlife Community

phat clubs in MA besides the lansdowne strip

chaosconundrum

For a real club atmosphere, Avalon is the best your gonna get. There are good underground clubs that are open till dawn, but serve no alcohol.

I dunno if it still exists, but there is/was a cool all night [underground] club called "The Loft" that was just down the street from THRC.

Its a cool underground club on the top floor of an old building. There is roof access for those in need of some fresh air and a nice view.

Originally posted by sonicgroov:

can anyone tell me some dope clubs in MA besides the strip at lansdowne?...im inot hard house, deep trance and what not...looking to try other places beside the same old strip. any ideas let me know the name, where it is, what kind of music. much appreciated.

peace

heres where to go for the scoop on boston: www.clubbersworld.com (boston board) www.backbaybeat.com www.axisboston.com

ww.djjoshuacarl.com (shamless plug smile.gif )

you got rise... but you gotta know someone.

and the "cold tea" clubs in china town

pretty much everything else gets shut down b4 it happens

------------------

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.djjoshuacarl.com

" TARGET=_blank>www.djjoshuacarl.com

</A> flares.gif

can anyone tell me some dope clubs in MA besides the strip at lansdowne?...im inot hard house, deep trance and what not...looking to try other places beside the same old strip. any ideas let me know the name, where it is, what kind of music. much appreciated.

peace cwm44.gif

------------------

~~ TrYpDaLyTeFaNtAsTiC ~~

How the hell are you?....I am rolling!, rollliiinng.

Archived