Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Apology to the RS Warrior crew

I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to my crew. After an hours sleep thursday night, working all day in my office then putting in some hours with my brothers company I decided to make a pit-stop at the Juggulator crack-den. I was determined to make it to Rs plus draggin some of them with me. Needless to say I ended up in LaLALand, and when I came to I jumped in my car to race over to RS. Ended up on Route 1&9 stuck in detour traffic..................pissed the fuck off and when I got there they would not let me in(took me almost 2hrs to get there). Nevertheless, Jimmy the Jeweler tried to get me in, but failed. Then Joeyslicks got me in 10min before it was over. I made it, but was still very upset that I missed Denny's set.

Apologies go out to....................................

Denny Tsettos, Elite entertainment...................Vip-tech & Joeyslicks

Joegiorgio, Dknybabe, Neena, Piro, Hunnie818, Stardo(even tho we did afterhours)Mikeduhhat and so many others that I can't think of....................

Originally posted by stiffler

I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to my crew. After an hours sleep thursday night, working all day in my office then putting in some hours with my brothers company I decided to make a pit-stop at the Juggulator crack-den. I was determined to make it to Rs plus draggin some of them with me. Needless to say I ended up in LaLALand, and when I came to I jumped in my car to race over to RS. Ended up on Route 1&9 stuck in detour traffic..................pissed the fuck off and when I got there they would not let me in(took me almost 2hrs to get there). Nevertheless, Jimmy the Jeweler tried to get me in, but failed. Then Joeyslicks got me in 10min before it was over. I made it, but was still very upset that I missed Denny's set.

Joegiorgio, Dknybabe, Neena, Piro, Hunnie818, Stardo(even tho we did afterhours)Mikeduhhat and so many others that I can't think of....................

stick i saw your boy joe the 1 that looks like you at the factory stayed for like 20 minutes and then he was out

Originally posted by stiffler

EXCUSES....EXCUSES....

I am really sorry I couldnt make it to RS I was in my death bed Friday and Saturday

Never thought at 22 I would say its catching up I shouldve listened to that guy at Factory when I was 18 ... He said to me

"Kid its gonna catch up to you" I told him to FUCK OFF... I guess he was right 3 years of hard core partying will catch up and take a toll on your body :(