Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HELP...Aussie-London-Where

Hello All

Im' a dj from Sydney AUST, and I will be visiting London from the 8th Nov util about the 13th. As there are so many clubs to choose from I would like to be pointed in the right direction.

I like house music, the funkier the better. Most of my friends are gay or lesbian so I'm not bothered by gay clubs.

I would also like to visit a couple of super clubs and whatever happens to be the hot place at the moment. A cross section of clubs would be best. Basically I would like to go back to Sydney and say "Wow I went to this club and ....."

Anyway, thanks ever so much for your time.

joseph:eek:

If i was going to London i would go to Turnmills on Friday and Fabric on Saturday,if you look in the 'coming to London thread' just below this one there is the web links to the lineups and some other's in there too.Thing with Turnmills is that Judge Jules and Eddie Halliwell are the main dj's on the night you are there and they probably aren't your style,but that is the best club in London though.

A couple of others which might be worth a look are Type@the cross which is Seb Fontaines night which is on the 9th i think www.the-cross.co.uk/ And maybe Dusted@Pacha London

Originally posted by starshaped

If i was going to London i would go to ... the bowling alley, followed by the nearest imitation of Karisma that I could find. Then again, I'd probably just bitch out on London altogether and hit up Karisma then piss away the rest of my night being abused by Vixen.

Oh would you really now?

;):rofl: