Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pms Presents Deeper Substance Nov. 14

marcodavalos

Originally posted by bigtallgeoff

some good background info on Demi, and Deeper Substance for those who are interested.

http://www.protonradio.com/shows/deeperSubstance.html

Demi is one of those DJs with the talent to create cutting edge sets. He will certainly tear apart that dancefloor. This is what Marco had in plans for a while...worth every minute of wait.

Thanks for the link!:aright:

See U guys Thursday. I'm in rest til then.:hat:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, forgot to paste this for U guys...: :D

Demi's post about this set on the GU board

DEMI deepersubstance

the best night of my life

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everybody,

just to quickly touch base I have just awoken from a 17 hour kip and cannot wait to hit the town with some serious shopping action in NYC.

Friday night was undoubtedly the biggest night of my relatively short DJ Career. The night was incredible and everything on the night cane together so well....better than I had hoped. came on at 12am and although there were only as handful of people there till 1am this was a blessing for me as it gave me an hour solid to really suss the booth the mixer and just get into my groove. By 1am the place was filling quite nicely and Danny stepped in at about 1.30am which is usually very early for him as he gets there 3ish.

By 2 the club was busy and the more the set went on the more comfortable I felt.

By 3 I was half hour away from Danny taking over when I dropped what is one of the finest tracks of all time that I own.Had in loop for about 4 minutes in the mix and then dropped Temptations: Papa is a rolling Stone.

I could feel the goosebumps on my arms and got a roar from everybody in the crowd it was a moment I will never forget .

Towards the end of the night Danny went on the mic to ask me to come back and finish off the last hour which blew me away.

I could go on all day talking about it as I still am in cloud coookoooo land

thanks to everybody that came on Friday and fantastic meeting so many new friends and faces

Next stop: Miami this Thursday

Time to get stuck in with some early Xmas shopping in NYC

find your spot...claim it...it's yours

Originally posted by vipnerd

Sorry, forgot to paste this for U guys...: :D

Demi's post about this set on the GU board

DEMI deepersubstance

the best night of my life

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everybody,

just to quickly touch base I have just awoken from a 17 hour kip and cannot wait to hit the town with some serious shopping action in NYC.

Friday night was undoubtedly the biggest night of my relatively short DJ Career. The night was incredible and everything on the night cane together so well....better than I had hoped. came on at 12am and although there were only as handful of people there till 1am this was a blessing for me as it gave me an hour solid to really suss the booth the mixer and just get into my groove. By 1am the place was filling quite nicely and Danny stepped in at about 1.30am which is usually very early for him as he gets there 3ish.

By 2 the club was busy and the more the set went on the more comfortable I felt.

By 3 I was half hour away from Danny taking over when I dropped what is one of the finest tracks of all time that I own.Had in loop for about 4 minutes in the mix and then dropped Temptations: Papa is a rolling Stone.

I could feel the goosebumps on my arms and got a roar from everybody in the crowd it was a moment I will never forget .

Towards the end of the night Danny went on the mic to ask me to come back and finish off the last hour which blew me away.

I could go on all day talking about it as I still am in cloud coookoooo land

thanks to everybody that came on Friday and fantastic meeting so many new friends and faces

Next stop: Miami this Thursday

Time to get stuck in with some early Xmas shopping in NYC

find your spot...claim it...it's yours

Thank you guys for the help with the links and what Demi wrote in the Global Underground Board.

I have been told that his set at Be Yourself with Danny Tenaglia was solid, solid, solid. As Arc was getting packed, people were getting into the warm up set Demi did for DT. Enjoying every mix, and getting the place really warmed up to hand the decks to a greatful DT.

Towards the end of the night DT called him again to do a closing set of the last hour. Enough said, IMO.

Demi is very excited of coming to play for all of us this Thursday. And when he gets the feeling of hot SOBE, I know he will be on fire that night. Needless to say when he sees our girls on the dancefloor.

To all of you Cpers who have never made it to one of our parties in the past, I strongly suggest you to come over. We throw Phat Music Sessions the way we feel a party should be. Underground sound, musical taste and programming, vibeful and musically knowledgeable crowd. And for some reason I can't get to explain, more girls than guys.

By the way along with our resident DJs Chris Duque and Mono Henao will be our resident VJ Lionel. Cutting edge visuals. And I mean real cutting edge visuals.

Check it out for yourself.

MD

The night started out a little slow, but slowly people started coming, by 1:45 - 2:30 the place got packed. Danny, was in the booth quite early, around 1:30 or something, he was very impressed by Demi, as he kept repeating his name over the mic. D.E.M.I. "Greek kid from London" ;) Then Demi, dropped a Temptations track as which Danny then applauded and took his cap off to him. :eek: His last hour was incredible, closed out with "Be Yourself" and yes, everyone was def being themselves. Miami, is in for a cool treat on Thursday! :cool:

Originally posted by lenan

The night started out a little slow, but slowly people started coming, by 1:45 - 2:30 the place got packed. Danny, was in the booth quite early, around 1:30 or something, he was very impressed by Demi, as he kept repeating his name over the mic. D.E.M.I. "Greek kid from London" ;) Then Demi, dropped a Temptations track as which Danny then applauded and took his cap off to him. :eek: His last hour was incredible, closed out with "Be Yourself" and yes, everyone was def being themselves. Miami, is in for a cool treat on Thursday! :cool:

Spoke to a couple friends who were @ Be Yourself Friday. Demi really impressed NYC. This Thursday should be :eek:

Originally posted by meng

I'm there.

Meng:

Welcome to our growing family. You will be gladly surprised with what we have prepared for you.

Lionel has prepared fresh material specially for Thursday night. Two screens to portray his interactive visuals. Cutting edge in the underground of Berlin. Surely cutting edge for SOBE.

Chris and Mono have been waiting for this night for quite a while as well. New vynil that can't wait to blow the sound system at Reserved, and leave your feet sore.

And mainly our first international guest, Demi, "the Greek boy from the UK", as DT has named him. Pumped by his NYC experience, Demi will be showing us why his Deeper Substance party has gained the recognition and respect of the majority of top flight UK DJs.

The entire Phat Music Sessions team welcomes you. Including our friend photographer Evelyn.

PS: Came across Chelo this afternoon. He'll show some love with his boys as well.

MD

Originally posted by marcodavalos

Meng:

Welcome to our growing family. You will be gladly surprised with what we have prepared for you.

Lionel has prepared fresh material specially for Thursday night. Two screens to portray his interactive visuals. Cutting edge in the underground of Berlin. Surely cutting edge for SOBE.

Chris and Mono have been waiting for this night for quite a while as well. New vynil that can't wait to blow the sound system at Reserved, and leave your feet sore.

And mainly our first international guest, Demi, "the Greek boy from the UK", as DT has named him. Pumped by his NYC experience, Demi will be showing us why his Deeper Substance party has gained the recognition and respect of the majority of top flight UK DJs.

The entire Phat Music Sessions team welcomes you. Including our friend photographer Evelyn.

PS: Came across Chelo this afternoon. He'll show some love with his boys as well.

MD

That's awesome. :D

Originally posted by marcodavalos

HAPPY B-DAY DEMI!!!!!!!!

Last night Demi celebrated his B-day spinning a surprise appearance at Filter 14. Another great night in NYC.

We will celebrate his B-day in Miami at Phat Music Sessions tomorrow.

Be ready!!!!!!

MD

:bday::dj::beer:

Welcome to Miami and Happy Bday Demi! Will be there early.:cool:

Originally posted by bigteets

I'll be there with a friend!:)

Happy. happy, happy Birthday! Demi;)

Too bad I didn't see you at Arc last week:( I love Be Yourself Fridays. Gone there at leat once a month, maybe twice a month:)

Love you all!

I love Bigteets too!!!!!!!!:D

See ya tonite:tongue:

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My heaaaaaaddddddddddddddddddddd!!!!!!!

What a f***ing nite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry I can't write:) I'm still WUI ....writing under the influence:D

Thanx Greek Kid from the UK!!!! :bounce:

:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: