Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pms Presents Deeper Substance Nov. 14

marcodavalos

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Infuckincredible night!!! Best vibe I have felt in years...that is where is at, no doubt about it...underground is alive and well in Miami...wish you where here ;)

Demi was off-da-hook!!! The guy projects a super-possitive vibe and has a talent that comes around once in a blue moon...a superstar in the making, for sure! He didn't skip a beat...the party was flying like a hovercraft...it was like a very comfortable cushion of music under your feet...sweet stuff.

The best crowd!!! :aright:

CPers everywhere you turned, had a great time with all of you guys...nice people!

Beautiful women all over the place, smiley simple people enjoying themselves to the fullest...seriously, last night was really, really, really good!!!

Thanks Demi, Mono and Duque for the music, Lionel for the visuals and Marco + the Phat Crew for being such amazing hosts!

Cheers!!!

Da Funk :cool:

ps. I'm ready for next Phat Music Session!

del2.gif

Oh , what a nite!!!......:)

When I woke up today I still had a smile on my face. :D

Freaking Demi is an absolute monster. Flawless mix, most soulful, funkiest house I've heard. AMAZING!!! :clap2:

......... A roaring crowd that danced all nite with a huge smile on their faces...........a very well structured opening set by Chris and Mono.............the most vibeful beautiful non-pretentious girls..................... great visuals by Lionel............a warm venue with the perfect attitude........a great host.............. :party:

The best party I've seen since the early days of SOBE. When it was about vibe, when venues were small and the vibe natural and huge. :eek:

Thank you Marco and the Phat Music Sessions team for an unforgettable nite. :aright:

Your party rocks! :rock:

Originally posted by vipnerd

Oh , what a nite!!!......:)

When I woke up today I still had a smile on my face. :D

Freaking Demi is an absolute monster. Flawless mix, most soulful, funkiest house I've heard. AMAZING!!! :clap2:

......... A roaring crowd that danced all nite with a huge smile on their faces...........a very well structured opening set by Chris and Mono.............the most vibeful beautiful non-pretentious girls..................... great visuals by Lionel............a warm venue with the perfect attitude........a great host.............. :party:

The best party I've seen since the early days of SOBE. When it was about vibe, when venues were small and the vibe natural and huge. :eek:

Thank you Marco and the Phat Music Sessions team for an unforgettable nite. :aright:

Your party rocks! :rock:

Tough recovery. Couldn't have said it any better!!!:eek:

Thanx Demi, Chris, Mono, Lionel, and Marco:) It was awesome.

I feel really happy for last Thursday night. Needed to take a day to recover and re-evaluate the outcome of the party.

It was a night that my team and I planned for a few weeks, and without doubt it came out to be as we could had only dreamed.

I have to thank first of all Demi. I have no words to express what he did last Thursday. Simply amazing. Knowing thru Demi that what he experienced is what Deeper Substance is all about back in London is inspiring. He finished the night 100%% satisfied and eternally thankful to Miami. He will be back soon, probably before WMC.

A big thank you to the venue. It is a pleasure to work as a team, and your dedication to have everything running smoothly.

Thanks to Proton Radio for the coverage and for believing in what we are doing.

Thanks to my team, Chris Duque, Mono Henao, Johan, Lionel, Mavi, Alex, Gabriel...

Special thanks to all Cpers that showed up. It was my pleasure to meet you GA2. And to party with Meng, Vipnerd, Digital 7, Funketeer, Corinto, Joe Budious, James 954, Marick, Milano, Bigtalgeoff, Corinto, Pod, DJ Burrito.......and all other Cpers I wasn't introduced to. I warned you guys about the 5am syndrome.

And last but not least, a huge thank you to all the Phat Music Sessions family, for coming out and showing your love to what we prepared for all of you. For the best vibe SOBE has seen in a while, like some of you described. I second that.

This is a party that grew from the roots, from a pure desire to bring quality underground music to the Miami scene. And nights like last Thursday give my team and I the strength and motivation to keep this dream alive.

Thank you all from deep inside.

See you guys very soon.

MD

It was a very special night on thursday and all I could say is that it's good to see hard work paying off for a team that is only dedicated to the scene for all the right reasons. Congratulations to Marcos and company for one of the best parties of the year so far. There was so much talent energy in that building that was impressive. A very special thanks to Demi for laying down the musical funk! and to everyone involved with the party. Hope to check out Demi again soon :) ...

Funketeer = :aright: :aright:

Originally posted by digital7

It was a very special night on thursday and all I could say is that it's good to see hard work paying off for a team that is only dedicated to the scene for all the right reasons. Congratulations to Marcos and company for one of the best parties of the year so far. There was so much talent energy in that building that was impressive. A very special thanks to Demi for laying down the musical funk! and to everyone involved with the party. Hope to check out Demi again soon :) ...

Funketeer = :aright: :aright:

cheers!

Da Funk :cool:

del2.gif

not much more I can add to everything except for me to say thank you to all of you for coming down that Thursday.

The night panned out perfectly and was so good to see you nutty Colombians and Brazilians getting down to the Deeper Substance vibe we have each month back in London

the venue was just right and so was the soundsystem, and so many hot people and ladies too i wish I just had more time to talk to you more, especially the ladies.

How we can make this party grow into something legendary over there in Miami is for those who came down who had such an awesome time to come again for the next one and spread the word further to all of your friends this is how the underground vibe is real and is what has been the backbone of its success since DS kicked off almost 18 months ago

The 5 hour monster set was also recorded by the Proton people and there will be full details up shortly about where to hear it

:)

Originally posted by demids

not much more I can add to everything except for me to say thank you to all of you for coming down that Thursday.

The night panned out perfectly and was so good to see you nutty Colombians and Brazilians getting down to the Deeper Substance vibe we have each month back in London

the venue was just right and so was the soundsystem, and so many hot people and ladies too i wish I just had more time to talk to you more, especially the ladies.

How we can make this party grow into something legendary over there in Miami is for those who came down who had such an awesome time to come again for the next one and spread the word further to all of your friends this is how the underground vibe is real and is what has been the backbone of its success since DS kicked off almost 18 months ago

The 5 hour monster set was also recorded by the Proton people and there will be full details up shortly about where to hear it

:)

Demi:

After two days without this board to communicate, I can tell you: Congratulations for a dreamed about tour. I know how wonderful it was for you to play alongside Danny at Be Yourself, And how happy you were with the party last Thursday.

We will keep working even harder after last Thursday. The true underground in Miami is alive, and you and Deeper Substance are a part of it, no doubt about it.

I will never have enough words to thank you for the musical lesson you brought to us. It is inspiring for everyone who came down. I can only imagine what it will be for Chris and Mono, two great DJs and humans as well. Rest assured they will keep this party going for a long time.

I couldn't see you after Friday night, but know you had a great time with Mono, Alex and Desyn. And I know the SOBE girls did a toll on you. By the way, you had argentinians, dutch, german, french, etc. And the beauty of this is not how beautiful they are, which is true, but most importantly how vibeful and down to earth they are.

I will keep the board updated, I imagine with Geoff about the Proton Radio broadcast. And good luck, this coming Thursday with the Groovetech set. Can't wait for it.

The countdown for you to come down to SOBE again has started. As early as 5:01 Thursday morning.

Thank you brother, and good luck with all the projects and with both of your parties. The entire Phat Music Sessions team and your fans are very proud of you.

MD

2830T.gif

Hey Demi, it was a pleasure to have you "in da houze" I'm sure I speak not only for myself when I say that I'm looking forward to your next visit to Miami. Hopefully you'll have more time to chill and meet the people as well as the femenine element...by the way...how about them Miami cuties, hu???

Viva la undergrounda!!!

Best wishes of success with Deeper Substance and the countdown has begun for your next Phat Music Session.

Cheers Mate!!!

Dj Burrito

(Jack Of All Trades)

loonbur_2.gif

"Save the underground and the underground will save you"

I had an amazing time last thursday. Demi's set was AWESOME!

The crowd and vibe was also on point.

I can add the PMS parties to my list of places with a great vibe and great music.

Nice meeting you Marco. Thanks for everything.

I also met some other people that marco introduced me to but I'm not sure if they're on the board. Nice meeting you guys too.

hey hey thanks

I have put a post up on the GU Board which has the link to pictures and highlights from the night as well so please feel free to take a look at it

I would actually be most grateful if those who posted feedback of the night if they could post the same on the board too to spread the word on what turned out to be a an awesome night out for all of us

this would be much appreciated people

here is the link to the thread

http://pub129.ezboard.com/fglobalundergroundfrm25.showMessage?topicID=6158.topic

It is awesome to check out those pics!......brings me back chills of an off da hook nite!!!!:party:

Those are my girrrrrrrrrrls!!!!:love2::eek:

BTW, what's wrong with Funketeer?? One to many R&Cs??:D

Cool to check many of the people of this board who attended, that puts you in debt w/us Pod!!;)

Thanks Demi. Good luck @ Groovetech:) :dj:

Originally posted by vipnerd

It is awesome to check out those pics!......brings me back chills of an off da hook nite!!!!:party:

Those are my girrrrrrrrrrls!!!!:love2::eek:

BTW, what's wrong with Funketeer?? One to many R&Cs??:D

Cool to check many of the people of this board who attended, that puts you in debt w/us Pod!!;)

Thanks Demi. Good luck @ Groovetech:) :dj:

Yo VIP, I checked the pics also...mamacitas galore!!! I have to give it to you bro, I don't know what the hell is going on with me on those photos...it's like I'm posessed by the spirits of funk or something...damn boyeee!!!! What a face...if that's my face when I'm dancing with my eyes closed...I might as well stand on my hands and have everyone look at my ass instead, don't you think???

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Get the funk out!!! :cool:

Originally posted by funketeer

Yo VIP, I checked the pics also...mamacitas galore!!! I have to give it to you bro, I don't know what the hell is going on with me on those photos...it's like I'm posessed by the spirits of funk or something...damn boyeee!!!! What a face...if that's my face when I'm dancing with my eyes closed...I might as well stand on my hands and have everyone look at my ass instead, don't you think???

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Get the funk out!!! :cool:

:lol3: LOL:laugh:

Were U in the bathroom??????:D

Mamma mia...la madonna. Those are some hot chicks. Nice Demi!!:cool:

Just got back from a Full Moon Session on the beach at 3rd street. Actually the Miami Beach police busted the party at midnight sharp. Around 80 people with drums and all kind of intruments had to pack up. Really sad.

I just checked the thread and noticed there were more pictures from a Spanish photographer or someone working for a Spanish website in Miami.

Wow, it's all a beauty of material. To revive the awesome Thursday night or to share with the ones who couldn't make it what it looked like. And thru the smile of the photographed, let the ones who missed the party, figure out what a good time we all had. As Funketeer I believe posted, "Wish you were here" (Demi's Funked Up Remix I guess... First track ever delivered visually...)

I went thru the GU Message Board and can feel Demi's happiness. I strongly believe that thru Phat Music Sessions we have held to our roots. To bring you quality underground music, a great crowd and fullest vibe. These pictures talk for themselves.

By the way, whenever you have a chance Dan, please share with us what your eye and feelings portrayed that night. I'm an enthusiast photographer for many years myself. And can't wait for your material.

Thanks again, from deep inside.

"Phat Music Sessions, always a good vibe"

MD