Clubplanet Nightlife Community

1 less scumbag to worry about

dnice35

Originally posted by sassa

i know it's childish, but like i said to you once dnice...we are all human. i am tired of this guy writing an opinion and half of it is insults, if you can't make at least one decent argument without writing a lot of personal shit in it, then don't even bother.

i'll try to not do it again, i apologize.

I understand.... I seem to be having the same problem with some jerk in here, that cant go one post without name calling......

Originally posted by normalnoises

Originally posted by dnice35

And you are so full of shit comparing Bush to that piece of shit Bin laden, If you dont like Bush fine, but dont compare him to that fucker. No one deserves that comparison.

You're so full of shit making this country out to be perfect like it did absolutely nothing to anyone and making Bush out to be the perfect angel!!

I'll compare the nazi piece of warmongering racist shit to anyone I want asshole!! There, I just compared the piece of shit to Hitler because he wants to attack a country that's has nothing for no reason except for the oil, just like the reason Hitler launched a pre-emptive strike against the Russisna for the same reason and got their asses kicked for OIL!! FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!! Gonna come here and do something about it?

BRING IT!!!

nORMALNOISE,

Let me ask you why is it you beleive that Iraq is not a threat to OUR national security? Did you think that Bin-laden was a threat to the U.S on Sept 10th 2001??

After Sept 11th which we all know, even you I hope started from our foreign policies backing Isreal. President Bush spelled out his plan for concurring this Evil and stated that it will be in many diffrent forms and Iraq is another example of our pre-emptive plan to conquer terrorism. Say what you want it's about oil right whatever But do you disagree that Sadam is a madman? Where does he get his resources from OIL. I say stripp it from him and after the proceeds have paid to rebuild the country put it in the control of the people.

Normalnoises it's amazing how much hate you have towards a country even though it allows you to have FREEDOM OF SPEECH.