Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How to Deal with a Spiteful Ex?

sassa

Minding my own business...doing whatever...who do I run into...an asshole ex of mine...the guy tries to attack me for all the shit that happened in the past...it was all I could do to kick his ass....I hate people that has grudges about things like this...

Has anyone ever had to deal with people like this?

:confused:

UGH ex-boyfriends/girlfriends are the absolute WORST....

i'd tell them to simply GET OVER IT and move on.....

i mean you spent some time w/this person and you obviously DID have feelings for each other, why can't people let go of grudges and just be friendly???

on the other hand, there's no need to re-start a relationship with an ex... rarely works....

they became one for a reason!!!!!

Originally posted by rdancer

Yes, I have ran into Ex's but I just got dirty looks and fakeness! None ever tried to cause me physical harm... I hope you kicked his ass real good, no man should ever put his hands on a lady, unless she kicked him in the PP. :D

oh no..i meant he was saying so many terrible things to me to piss me off, it was all i could do to contain myself from slapping the shit out of him...

this is what i mean.

but, thank you...and thanks for the tip about kicking a guy in the pp...i will keep that in mind...:D