Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can I get a SOPRANOS recap?

I had a hot date last nite (woohoo!) so I had to miss the Sops, then tonite I missed the first half 'cause of dance practice and HBO wasn't coming in so the second half was all garbled - what happened?

I vaguely got the following:

Furio went to someone's funeral in Napoli, his dad's maybe?

Tony slept with Valentina who I think is Ralphie's ex? And then he found a fake nail was it, that was hers? Did Carmela find that too?

Carmela took money out of the feedbags in the back yard....i think

Uhm, and I saw people running thru a High School - what was that about?

Can someone fill in the blanks for me??

Yup Tony banged Valentina, then got a morality attack and didn't want to be with her anymore............also cause it was Ralphie's sloppy seconds..........then he found out that the 2 never had sex cause Ralphie's a freak and just liked to me humiliated then finished himself off.

Carmela found the nail in Tony's clothes, then went and stole the money from the feed bag and took it and invested it:laugh: .

Fierio went to his dad's funeral in Naples and was talking to his uncle about how he's in love w/ the Don's wife.

Paulie's mother is not getting along with her old friends in her old age home, they won't include her in their circle of friends, so Paulie went to talk w/ one of the ladies' sons, the principal of the high school you saw and asked him to talk to his mother about them being nicer to Paulie's mom, when this didn't happen, those 2 guys went to the high school and chased him down and beat the shit out of him and broke his arm:laugh:

After Tony found out that Valentina never actually had sex with Ralphie (surprise) they were banging again by the end of the episode.

Tony find the missing nail that Carmela purposely left on his nightstand, uh oh, looks in the feedbag and obviously notices that lots of money is missing...............then him and Carmela are sitting in the kitchen not saying anything and she's like "What's the matter Tony you look like you want to say something to me"

He wimps out and is like nope, nothing............probably better for him to keep his mouth shut, and that's how it ended.:)