Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ladies question...

dgmodel

whats up with some women i know, and some that i hear about that are my age group or younger going with or looking for older men in the 30-33 yrs old age group??? wtf? every week i hear about some one of my lady friends going out with these older guys... is it the money? is the age? is that stereotype that older men are more mature and have it more together? (how mature can an older man be if he cant entertain women his own age nor date them?)

Originally posted by atomicapples

personally, i think girls are looking stablity.

while the guys look for poooooonaaahneey...

yeah apples is right. young guys play games & are just looking for sex.. older guys are looking for more, not all the time but in most cases.

Originally posted by somebitch

yeah apples is right. young guys play games & are just looking for sex.. older guys are looking for more, not all the time but in most cases.

Not for nothing my dear..............but honestly what do you think a 35 yr old guy is looking for with a 22 yr old girl. Intellectual conversation?..........please, he's looking for the same thing you claim a younger guy is looking for...............a hot piece of ass.

Maturity is not always something that gets automatically tagged on with additional years of age.........my girlfriend right now is a few years older than me, why, well one of the reasons is because she thinks I am mature and intelligent compared to some older men she knows.

And what Marko says is right, how mature and intelligent could a 30 something guy be if he can't even entertain women his own age. He's dating a 20 something year old girl because a) they're a hot piece of ass:D and B) they're more on his maturity and intelligence level. :aright:

Originally posted by dgmodel

whats up with some women i know, and some that i hear about that are my age group or younger going with or looking for older men in the 30-33 yrs old age group??? wtf? is that stereotype that older men are more mature and have it more together? (how mature can an older man be if he cant entertain women his own age nor date them?)

Well, in my case I suppose the older more mature thing stands...but being mature dosen't necessarily mean having it *together*. Everyone has baggage and issues.

...it's some of what Tony said too...booootay! That's all you dumbasses look for.

Originally posted by marcid21

...it's some of what Tony said too...booootay! That's all you dumbasses look for.

no, we "dumbasses" are looking for a good time. if YOU are only good for fucking and sucking and have a BORING personality, FUCKING AND SUCKING IS ALL WE WILL WANT YOU FOR.

if however, you display an interesting personalitly, can teach us things, have a good sense of humor, etc., we will want to hang with you NOT JUST because of your pussy.

go munch on that

Originally posted by tastey

no, we "dumbasses" are looking for a good time. if YOU are only good for fucking and sucking and have a BORING personality, FUCKING AND SUCKING IS ALL WE WILL WANT YOU FOR.

if however, you display an interesting personalitly, can teach us things, have a good sense of humor, etc., we will want to hang with you NOT JUST because of your pussy.

go munch on that

thats bullshit... there are so many interesting people, you can be with one and meet another 5 minutes later. why not get pussy from both??

besides, being boring isnt so bad if youre a hot girl..

which is better: an ok looking girl who is interesting or a slamming girl who is boring???

Originally posted by ou812

And what Marko says is right, how mature and intelligent could a 30 something guy be if he can't even entertain women his own age. He's dating a 20 something year old girl because a) they're a hot piece of ass:D and B) they're more on his maturity and intelligence level. :aright:

Generally speaking... women mature faster than men. Therefore, while a 30 yo man may not be on the same level as a 30 yo woman, he might be perfect for a 25 yo. This doesn't mean he's immature, as he would still be MORE mature than a 25 yo man. Capice???

I personally am not attracted to guys much older than myself, and unfortunately this has in the past created problems; there have been huge gaps in maturity (and I really don't even consider myself all that mature).

But *obviously* this is not always the case. Thankfully, there are exceptions to every rule...

Originally posted by tastyt

Generally speaking... women mature faster than men. Therefore, while a 30 yo man may not be on the same level as a 30 yo woman, he might be perfect for a 25 yo. This doesn't mean he's immature, as he would still be MORE mature than a 25 yo man. Capice???

Not from where I'm standing, but like you said, it's only a rule of thumb

whats up with some women i know, and some that i hear about that are my age group or younger going with or looking for older men in the 30-33 yrs old age group??? wtf? every week i hear about some one of my lady friends going out with these older guys... is it the money? is the age? is that stereotype that older men are more mature and have it more together? (how mature can an older man be if he cant entertain women his own age nor date them?)

I am 25 and my girlfriend of 3 years is 23. She recently left me for a 39 year old dweeb. He isn`t even rich. He wears a grey suit and a t shirt out to bars! He has slick back greasy black hair going grey.

I think she just wanted to be old before her time. Whilt this weekend I am heading off to Southport for the Tribal weekender with loads of mates, she is probably off to Bognor Regis.

Her loss.

Originally posted by trevorsafe5

I am 25 and my girlfriend of 3 years is 23. She recently left me for a 39 year old dweeb. He isn`t even rich. He wears a grey suit and a t shirt out to bars! He has slick back greasy black hair going grey.

I think she just wanted to be old before her time. Whilt this weekend I am heading off to Southport for the Tribal weekender with loads of mates, she is probably off to Bognor Regis.

Her loss.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :blown:

.........and please get rid of that stupid promo. post

Guest gabo

i dont usually go out with guys who are much older or younger. i find that most guys are looking for ass & that is all. :tongue:

you got that right! so when r we hanging out?:D:tongue:

which is better: an ok looking girl who is interesting or a slamming girl who is boring???

you don´t see my point. i would use the slamming girl who is boring for sexual stuff, disregard the "ok" looking girl (if she has hot girlfriends she can stay, for a little while) and spend my QUALITY TIME with a girl that is slamming AND interesting.

you don´t see my point. i would use the slamming girl who is boring for sexual stuff, disregard the "ok" looking girl (if she has hot girlfriends she can stay, for a little while) and spend my QUALITY TIME with a girl that is slamming AND interesting.

yeah but if there were 10 slamming & interesting girls you would wanna fuck em all. if there were also 5 just hot girls, you would hang out with them because of their pussys. the bottom line is that you wouldnt wanna hang out with any of them if you werent getting any pussy.

thats why we say u dumbasses are only looking for boootay...

Guest gabo

yeah but if there were 10 slamming & interesting girls you would wanna fuck em all. if there were also 5 just hot girls, you would hang out with them because of their pussys. the bottom line is that you wouldnt wanna hang out with any of them if you werent getting any pussy.

like a girl wouldnt rather hang out with a hot guy driving a porche with a 9'' cock!?

c'mon

. . Well, we ARE constantly looking for bootay . . BUT . . there are chicks that we, as guys, will come into contact with that are just so cool . . just THAT cool that we can be around them without constantly putting them into the 'want to bang' category . . . Yeah, its always a subtle possibility in our minds, but if shes cool enough, we don't sweat the fact that we're not getting any . . cuz like, you see the cool human traits and value them too . . .

. . . Those chicks I term the "guy's girls" . . they can seemlessly integrate into a pack of males and yeah . . . they want to bang her, but she can display and counter so many male traits so seamlessly that she's just 'crew' and therefore becomes in effect one of the guys with nicely interlocking parts ;) . . . One can usually tell if one is dealing with a 'guy's girl' by noticing A) how many chick friends she has and B) the tone other females take with her . . If she receives alot of animosity and bitchy infighting from other girly-type-fembots, then chances are she's a guy's girl and could carry a guy-girl friendship nicely . . .

. . .So far, out of my years of being the guy friend, I've met maybe 5 chicks that fall into that category, one that I'm quite good friends with now and another that IS a girly type fembot, but still has enough strong traits to lay the smack down when necessary . . .

oh, i would hang out with them even if i get no pussy... IF they have hot girlfriends i can get pussy from ;)

no seriously, i don´t say we are NOT looking for booty. why SHOULDN`T we look for booty? sex is with hot bitches is FUN! but we are not ONLY looking for booty. if a girl can provide me with a good time BOTH socially AND sexual i am gonna spend time with her.

why should we settle for less?

why be content with a girl we have a good time with but we can´t fuck OR a girl that is boring but is a GREAT fuck? why not go for the best of BOTH?

gabo´s analogy is good: if you would have two guys in front of you. you love both and they both know equally good how to move your emotions in juuuuuust the right way. one has a porsche and the other doesn´t. who would you choose when they would be EXACTLY the same except for the MONEY?

oh, i would hang out with them even if i get no pussy... IF they have hot girlfriends i can get pussy from ;)

no seriously, i don´t say we are NOT looking for booty. why SHOULDN`T we look for booty? sex is with hot bitches is FUN! but we are not ONLY looking for booty. if a girl can provide me with a good time BOTH socially AND sexual i am gonna spend time with her.

why should we settle for less?

why be content with a girl we have a good time with but we can´t fuck OR a girl that is boring but is a GREAT fuck? why not go for the best of BOTH?

gabo´s analogy is good: if you would have two guys in front of you. you love both and they both know equally good how to move your emotions in juuuuuust the right way. one has a porsche and the other doesn´t. who would you choose when they would be EXACTLY the same except for the MONEY?

yeah but you can have an even better time by staying with both?? so, if it's all about FUN why not keep fucking them both?

yeah but you can have an even better time by staying with both?? so, if it's all about FUN why not keep fucking them both?

i said "fucking HOT girls is fun", not "fucking INTERESTING girls is fun" :)!

now the best of course is fucking interesting AND hot girls. girls you can spend QUALITY TIME with in bed AND out of bed.

My friends and I have pretty much always dated guys who are older. Right now there is a 5 year difference, but I did date someone who was 8 years older. Maybe it's the company you keep also. I usually hang out with people older than myself so.....

Who knows......