Clubplanet Nightlife Community

homewreckers...

dgmodel

Originally posted by suthrnbelle

doesn't sound like a good situation to me...seems like the guy is a d*ck--having a wife and daughter and needing a playtoy...and the girl is none--too--smart...just MO, without more facts.

i agree, if youre married you shouldnt cheat.. :rolleyes: seems like cheating is the norm these days.

Originally posted by meli2444

:nono: NOT NICE. DON'T DO TO SOMEONE WHAT YOU WOULDN'T WANT TO BE DONE TO YOU.

I know, but hey sh*t happens, people lose interest or find someone better you know? there aint much you can do about it right?

I mean I wouldnt do it if I was married (for that dont get married), but when in a bf-gf situation that sort of stuff happens all the time. It doesnt make it right, but "ce' la vie" (I think I spelled it right.)

Originally posted by dgmodel

whats your opinion of a girl who is 19 yrs old and is going out with a married man??? (daughter i might add i think shes like 10 or so, and hes about 30+)

I think they both have some serious issues that need to be worked on before being with anyone.....

Originally posted by dgmodel

" i dont love him, i like him, and its not like im serious with him... hes fun to be with and he buys me things..."

a quote from the girl...

In other words, she's using him :rolleyes:

You gotta think, in a normal state of affairs, we usually date people within our age range, + or - 5 yrs. Just because someone is "fun to be with and buys you things" doesn't mean you can be a cog in the system and violate his wife and kids like that.

But it's also his fault. He in a way crossed his fingers at the altar and decides to cheat on his wife. How horrid. This is going to lead to a divorce, and no one is going to feel good about it. I don't care if you say "oh, but what if i get away with it", you're not a good person for thinking that :no:

I find it really funny when people assume that "homewrecker" refers solely to the girl... well, (as I already said) it takes two to tango... he's the one who took the vows and is fucking around behind his wife and children's back... they're both wrong, I just find it amusing that people tend to blame the "other woman" and somehow the man comes out smelling like a rose...

Originally posted by tastyt

I find it really funny when people assume that "homewrecker" refers solely to the girl... well, (as I already said) it takes two to tango... he's the one who took the vows and is fucking around behind his wife and children's back... they're both wrong, I just find it amusing that people tend to blame the "other woman" and somehow the man comes out smelling like a rose...

i agree...he is the one chasing the barely-above-jailbait women...and HE is the one in a commitment with a wife and kid! they are definitely BOTH at fault.

Originally posted by tastyt

wewwwwwwww i didnt tought of that but is true fuck the man

TOOO hahahah :laugh: