Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how about we all meet up?

nu3ro

nu3ro- I'll be at Axis on Thurs and Avalon Sat. Just look for a guy with a bulldog tattoo on his arm with the name TUT- dats me!! I'm always on the stage at Avalon on the left...See ya soon! PEACE! cwm30.gif

MEETING UP IS A GREAT IDEA- BUT WE ALWAYS SAY ILL BE THE ONE INSIDE WEARING WHATEVER AND WHENEVER- AS IF WE'RE ACTUALLY GONNA SE YOU GUYS- WE SHOULD TRY MEETING UP BEFORE HAND SOMEWHERE- AND MAYBE MAKE THIS MORE OF A SOCIAL THING THAN A COMPUTER THING YA KNOW- AFTER ALL WE ALL JUST MIGHT MAKE SOME NEW FRIENDS WELL THAT'S JUST MY OPINION - WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK?

JEWELZ cwm7.gifcwm41.gif

------------------

the most successful people in life only look ahead to the great horizon of possibilities----or could it be obedience to a structured way of life---you decide

beanboy, if you wanna meet up before aixs too just let me know!!

jewelz

------------------

the most successful people in life only look ahead to the great horizon of possibilities----or could it be obedience to a structured way of life---you decide

sounds like a great idea maybe we should meet for coffee or something? you name the place and i'll be there . i have to drive from near RI (were i live ) so i'll leave the decision up to you.

how bout a cute lil cafe on newbury?- you tell me when since you gotta drive cwm7.gif and if u can bring a friend or too

jewelz

------------------

I'm sneaking out of work at 9pm thurs. night to check out PVD..I've never been to Axis, so I don't know where inside to meet up. I'll be with Diamond girl& Co. So see ya tomorrow night..PEACE! cwm32.gif

Archived