Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm back!

tinybutterfli

Hey guys -

Missed you while I was away. I had a great time in Austin. Its tough, I really miss my family and wish that I could be closer. I have a sinking suspicion that I will wind up back in TX sooner or later.

Anyhow, my sis's wedding was beautiful. I lost it a couple of times... thank goodness for makeup touch ups or I'd look pretty scary in the pictures!

I took tons of pics (what else would you expect from CP's unofficial photographer ;) )

My flight yesterday was delayed an hour & half in Austin and then about a half hour in Houston. I got home pretty late last night but am surprisingly chipper this morning :D

BTW, Malanee & Crank called me from the road a few times. On Saturday they were just leaving Graceland - a religious experience according to Mal :D They were headed to Oklahoma City. I'll probably call them tonight to get an update on their travels. They send hellos to all of you :D

Way too bad you couldn't have gone down to 6th St. They are starting to get a pretty nice prog scene down there again. Lance Cashion (Funked Up, Balance Record Pool) has a weekly residency at the only real club there, but there are a couple guys trying to bring the scene up.

I'll be there over Xmas, so if you come to visit you'll have to "come to church" with me one Sat night....

Originally posted by revaluation

Way too bad you couldn't have gone down to 6th St. They are starting to get a pretty nice prog scene down there again. Lance Cashion (Funked Up, Balance Record Pool) has a weekly residency at the only real club there, but there are a couple guys trying to bring the scene up.

I'll be there over Xmas, so if you come to visit you'll have to "come to church" with me one Sat night....

I've been to 6th street a few times. Not in a few years though. I'll be down in Austin from Dec 21 through Dec 27.

My sister still lives in Pflugerville but my parents just bought a new house in Austin. Is that where your family lives?

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

I've been to 6th street a few times. Not in a few years though. I'll be down in Austin from Dec 21 through Dec 27.

My sister still lives in Pflugerville but my parents just bought a new house in Austin. Is that where your family lives?

welcome home tiny!

now...Pflugerville ?? is that a real place? how does one pronounce that?

texas - weird place -

Originally posted by djbuster

welcome home tiny!

now...Pflugerville ?? is that a real place? how does one pronounce that?

texas - weird place -

Thanks Buster :D

Pflugerville - the "p" is silent and yes its a real place *lol* Though I didn't know it existed till about 2 years ago when my family bought a house there.

I saw a lot of cows this weekend and I ate a lot of homemade tortillas. Mmmmmmm!

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

Thanks Buster :D

Pflugerville - the "p" is silent and yes its a real place *lol* Though I didn't know it existed till about 2 years ago when my family bought a house there.

I saw a lot of cows this weekend and I ate a lot of homemade tortillas. Mmmmmmm!

Pflugerville, pronounced by those of us who dreaded the place, PuhFloogerville.....No shit, their newspaper is the Plugerville Pflag....

Yes, I am a graduate of PuhFloogerville High School although I actually never lived there...I'm from N. Austin

My mom lives one exit south of Parmer Ln....That's my old stompin grounds, where I grew up......bunch of my friends' parents still live there.....most of my friends live in the city now or are out west.

Tiny, sucks you wont be there for NYE...I prolly won't see you cuz I always do the fam thing from 24 - 26th...

Originally posted by revaluation

Tiny, sucks you wont be there for NYE...I prolly won't see you cuz I always do the fam thing from 24 - 26th...

Its not like I don't see you all the time here! :D But it would have been cool to hang out in the "live music capital of the world" ;)

I think I'm heading to San Francisco for NYE. I plan to leave on 12/29. Yes, I'll be home for one day, see PvD at Glow and then I'm off again *lol*

Unfortunately for me, Alex Whalen is spinning at Powder in NYC on 12/31. Damn I keep missing my favorite djs by a few days but I'll be comforted by PvD who will be spinning in SF on NYE. I can't wait to see him with Malanee. Its going to be CRAZY! :D

what is this the CP TX message board?

i dont like TX..although Ive never been to Austin, I avoid that state at all cost, reason why i havent seen the 'rents for a year. if they want me to visit they better move out of TX and say...move to CA or FL.

i had my fare share of homemade tortillas this weekend. goddam, what is this, everytime i see family is like they are trying to stuff me for the slaughter or something.