Clubplanet Nightlife Community

girlfriends making advances

somebitch

Originally posted by ou812

Oh I thought you meant when like your boy's girlfriend starts coming onto you..............that sux

Or how bout when your buddy's girl starts coming onto your girl...........another weird situation, but funny to watch.

i dont have any buddies.

Originally posted by somebitch

lol towards me. i was @ the bar with one of my girls the other night & she said something about kissing me but shes totally straight, then she was like are u sleeping at my house?? but i didnt because i was kinda confused...

you call her 'totally straight"?!;)

lol towards me. i was @ the bar with one of my girls the other night & she said something about kissing me but shes totally straight, then she was like are u sleeping at my house?? but i didnt because i was kinda confused...

I'd say Shes just curious about what it would be like to be with a member of the same sex and would like to explore it. If she said those things about kissing you in a passive way, she may be kind of self conscious about it and doesn't know exactly how to approach the subject. Does she currently have a BF? If so, that changes the situation completely . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

I'd say Shes just curious about what it would be like to be with a member of the same sex and would like to explore it. If she said those things about kissing you in a passive way, she may be kind of self conscious about it and doesn't know exactly how to approach the subject. Does she currently have a BF? If so, that changes the situation completely . . .

yeah but i knew her first. :laugh:

i think she wants to get with me for some kinda vendetta against her ex boyfriend (because he knows me). guess it is best if i stay away.

yeah but i knew her first. :laugh:

i think she wants to get with me for some kinda vendetta against her ex boyfriend (because he knows me). guess it is best if i stay away.

. . . . Hmm. . that could be a possibility . . . If I may speculate:

[begin calculating thought strategy mode]

If she's got a boyfriend and chicks aren't her normal M.O. I'd say that the sequence of events that probably led up to her dropping hints probably went something like this:

She expressed some subtle hints to him about her curiosity with being intimate with another chick. He took the hint and they had a conversation about it sometime later. He expressed that if she 'feels' curious enough about it and is confident in their relationship enough, he'd be cool with it. . . He probably added a statement along the lines of 'you go find someone you'd be comfortable with'. (feining, of course real concern for her emotional state while the reality being that he's just excited that his girl wants to get together with another chick and theres a POTENTIAL that he may get in on the action too).

Then, she started tossing you into the equation and he said that if she feels stongly enough then go for it (again, his goal, subconsciously is to tag both of you at the same time. . I mean, c'mon now, what heterosexual male wouldn't . . ). Which, in turn, led up to her broaching the subject at the bar . .

Now, there's some concernes:

-If she does indeed do the full court press on you and you two are intimate, then it would have to be kept confidential because if her boyfriend knew and wasn't included. . its gonna start drama

-As far as her ex is concerned . . again the drama will start from her current boyfriend . . He doesn't like the ex (I would assume) and knowing that he had the chance to bang both her and you at the same time is kind of like thumbing his nose at her ex boyfriend and saying "nanny nanny pooh pooh!". .

Again, I'm assuming that the current boyfriend is coming into play here. Then again, she could just be doing this on her own . . If she is trying to be vindictive about it towards her ex then she has no intention of bringing her current into the picture which , when he finds out about it if it did indeed happen, and he WILL find out about it . . .will cause major drama . .

[end calculating thought strategy mode]

Verdict: You guessed it . . stay away from it . . . ;) . . .

As usual, Phonk's observation seems very on-key :cool:

I've heard of girls saying they want to kiss other girls just for fun, or just to say it. But to me, it seems like she wants to experiment a little, whether it involves her ex or not.

But it all sounds a little strange to me, like it might cause more harm than good .

:laugh: there goes that idea. we just got in a big fight so i wont speak to her again. guess ill have to find a new piece of ass.

well anyway, the point of the thread was:

is it different for a girl to hook up with a girl friend than a guy friend??

all the situations where i have hooked up with a guy friend it has ended the friendship. someone always gets attached or they expect you to want to hook up with them all the time when maybe it was just a fluke... so if i slept at her house and one thing led to the next, would our friendship be ruined?? :confused:

. . Yeah, I'd say there was the same possibility of things getting all emotional and effed up . . But, if she's just curious, then I'd say that there was a potential that it could go ok, if only for the fact that she normally only gets with guys . . . I mean, if one is curious, then one should explore . . .

I think eveyone might be making too large a deal out of this- seems like she is just exploring her feminity -- just make sure that if you feel uncofortable DEFINE your boundaries- because if she does want a realationshiop thats a whole nother story- women on women realtionships -- eek_ she would be attached and move fast and thus the friendship would be ruined - -- I dont know - dont be shady though - say what you are thinking~