Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
chynado11

Did anyone vote today?

Yeah, I did. This was actually the first time I've ever voted. I'm actually staring to develop political awareness with following the Rave act, how to make DC commuting better, and the legalization of medical weed. Hey, you gotta start getting motivated somehow!

Also, I need to get off my ass and start working on participating in the community, now that I'm planning a wedding and family and all that.:love:

Originally posted by pgiddy

I voted for you, Chynado11 for Mayor of Blacksburg, good luck!

:laugh:

lookie who it is, coming out the fawking wood works...you knew you missed me

couldnt keep your fawking pie hole shut could you :D

what about fawking your pie hole? No I wouldn't dare......

so whats up?

so it looks like you got your shit to finally work after endlessly asking me to fix it, do i look like a freaking repair person to you?

check yo pm's!

Originally posted by chynado11

so it looks like you got your shit to finally work after endlessly asking me to fix it, do i look like a freaking repair person to you?

check yo pm's!

actually it's funny that you ask me that question. Because I could see you as TV repairman or something like that, maybe even an electrician!!! You could wear a cool one piece outfit, like a jumpsuit with a cool little TOOLbelt, hey maybe you could even borrow vixxenfoxxy's, since i know she has a few laying around:D

As for the PM, no IM at work........must you forget that I am a professional!

Originally posted by chynado11

check yo pm's!

let me teach you a lesson on etiquitte(sp) when someone PM's you in response to yours, it's common courtesy to respond back. Now get typing................

actually it's funny that you ask me that question. Because I could see you as TV repairman or something like that, maybe even an electrician!!! You could wear a cool one piece outfit, like a jumpsuit with a cool little TOOLbelt, hey maybe you could even borrow vixxenfoxxy's, since i know she has a few laying around:D

As for the PM, no IM at work........must you forget that I am a professional!

the only time i wear a TOOL belt is when you come around, to fix the quirks and screws that are loose in your freaking head

professional my ass :blank:

so much time to type on CP? :eek:

now get to work!

don't tell me what to do.

BTW, I am more then a professional, that is why I am still here at work and I came in at 9am. Just stay close by as I rise to the top....I'll need another assistant soon.......:deal::phone: