Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
quoth

scaredgirl...post yer friggin pics PPPPPPPPPLEASE

Recommended Posts

Originally posted by spragga25

I've seen em....

and I took care the lil' ragga a loooooooooong time ago!

Notice folks....

this here is a BLACK MAN...refering to his MEMBER as "lil ragga"

...i guess not all black men have rhino cocks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest gabo

she is going to kill me but give me your email

I dont want to post them on the board

not sure if she wants them that public

same to you phatty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by gabo

she is going to kill me but give me your email

I dont want to post them on the board

not sure if she wants them that public

same to you phatty

i will not partake in such activity with out her consent...nor should you pete....

(at least not after you making that statement right here for her to see....dumbass....)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest gabo
Originally posted by phatman

i will not partake in such activity with out her consent...nor should you pete....

(at least not after you making that statement right here for her to see....dumbass....)

ohhh cmon i wouldnt show anyone.... well maybe you but thats it!

I need to enjoy these pictures of her a little while longer.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest gabo

noo nooo they arent naughty pics... they are not nude pics!! they are just pics of her that she showed me, thats all. I just dont know if she wants me posting them on the board an dstuff cause she only showed me and I thought that if she wanted everyone to see them then she would have posted them... right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by gabo

noo nooo they arent naughty pics... they are not nude pics!! they are just pics of her that she showed me, thats all. I just dont know if she wants me posting them on the board an dstuff cause she only showed me and I thought that if she wanted everyone to see them then she would have posted them... right?

exactly!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by gabo

noo nooo they arent naughty pics... they are not nude pics!! they are just pics of her that she showed me, thats all. I just dont know if she wants me posting them on the board an dstuff cause she only showed me and I thought that if she wanted everyone to see them then she would have posted them... right?

umm YEAH, dont send them to people!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by gabo

noo nooo they arent naughty pics... they are not nude pics!! they are just pics of her that she showed me, thats all. I just dont know if she wants me posting them on the board an dstuff cause she only showed me and I thought that if she wanted everyone to see them then she would have posted them... right?

Gabo.................she posted pics of herself before..........see up there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest gabo
Originally posted by ou812

Gabo.................she posted pics of herself before..........see up there

oh yea i have seen her pics on here but these are different pics..... I dont know why people think they are naked , they are normal pics, maybe shell post them... I just dont want to be the one to do it... I eman I wouldnt want someone posting pics of me that I gave someone.

ok I thgink we have said ALL that we are going to say on this topic.

whos up for a beer!?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest gabo
Originally posted by scaredgirl

I dont understand whats goin on , i guess u already send my pics to everybody gabo ????

no I did not!!!

im me!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×