Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bad Boy Bill

all_nighter

Can anyone tell me if there is anyway to get tickets for the Bad Boy Bill show @ Avalon on Friday or a quick way in if the lines are long? I really don't feel like standing in line all night.

Is he worth the wait? I've heard mixed opinions about him, some say he's off the hook and some say he sucks. It's all preference I quess...What do you think?

hes mad dope if yo like the beat to change every 2 minutes...i personally like him. hes different then the deep house and hard trance thats out there now. this is more banging up in your face music. you cant be sitting down the whole night. i say its worth it. but you could either call soundfactory in boston for <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> the day of but if not call avalon directly. they suck when it comes to these events but they will tell you whats up. you might have to end up buying them at the door. and thats gonna suck. have fun. wish i could be there. but ill be in DC.

peace out cwm30.gif

------------------

~~ TrYpDaLyTeFaNtAsTiC ~~

Who's your daddy?!?....FRANKIE BONES

dont even get me started on JP...he is my fav dj. i saw him at SOundfactory in nyc. he was hot...off the hook. he spins 14 hour sets. he dosent end sometimes until 1pm on the sunday. its crazy. havent caught him up here yet, but it just wont be the same. 2 to 3 hour set from JP just dosent do him justice. but ill still go though. you should get down to soundfactory and hear him in his home....

peace out cwm30.gif

------------------

~~ TrYpDaLyTeFaNtAsTiC ~~

Who's your daddy....FRANKIE BONES!

[This message has been edited by sonicgroov (edited 11-08-2000).]

Yeah, he def. is off the hook. He will be back at avalon on Dec. 1st (99.9% sure anyway)I know what u mean about the 2-3 hour sets. By the time the night is over he is just getting warmed up and the music is intense. I hate it cuz I just wanna keep jammin. But hey, some is better than none so I will be checking him out again. You should go and check it out, even though it won't compare to S.F. cwm17.gif

cwm35.gifcwm35.gif

Ok a little 411 on Bad Boy Bill. #1, you do not need to buy tickets, the only time they sell tickets is when people like Sasha, Digweed, Oakenfold... those types. BBB will not sell out.. it will be packed....

Get in line Early and wait just like everyone else. And if you were smart, when you got in, you would find out who the promoters are and introduce yourself. Promoters want people on their <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guest list</A> obviously... so make the extra effort, buy your promoter a drink and get his # so the next time, you'll be all set.

(a little info from some one whos been there forever. lol)

Archived