Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
whadupg

Steve Porter NYE....

Ok - so I've seen the first on NYE happenings in this area. Steve Porter is going to be at Asylum in Springfield. Anyone been there?

Oh - AND he's going to be in LA on the 21st with James Z!!! :D I can't wait!!!

Yeah, if glowsticks, UFOs, 16 year olds and rAvInG are your thing, then I would definitely check out Porter @ the Asylum. If they aren't, you just might want to make other plans ;)

g, do you mean to tell me you're going to see Zabiela and Porter in LA? Because if you are, I'm not jealous or anything. Not even a little bit. Those guys suck!

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Yeah, if glowsticks, UFOs, 16 year olds and rAvInG are your thing, then I would definitely check out Porter @ the Asylum. If they aren't, you just might want to make other plans ;)

g, do you mean to tell me you're going to see Zabiela and Porter in LA? Because if you are, I'm not jealous or anything. Not even a little bit. Those guys suck!

Asylum haha - You coming with?

My cousin lives in Redondo & has been trying to talk me out there for a while & she's moving back to Boston in Jan or Feb so I have to get out there before then - I'm going out on the 17th or 18th and coming back on the 23rd. Can't wait - I've never been to LA - oh yeah, AND JZ and Porter just both happen to be scheduled at Circus on the 21st!!!! :D yeah, I kind-of scheduled the trip around it, but that was back when I only knew JZ was going to be there - I just found out about Porter. :D :D :D