Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PVD WAHOO!!!!

liljewlz

HEY WHO'S EXCITED FOR PVD!!- IT'S GONNA BE OFF THE HOOK- IF ANY OF YOU GUYS WANT TO BE ON THE <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> GUESTLIST</A> LET ME KNOW- AND REMEMBER IF YOU ARE ON THE LIST - LISTS ARE CLOSING AT 11 SO GET THERE EARLY!!! HOPE TO SEE YOU GUYS THERE

JEWELZ

------------------

the most successful people in life only look ahead to the great horizon of possibilities----or could it be obedience to a structured way of life---you decide

yeah no problem- just e-mail (liljewlz@aol.com) of all the names you want or call me at 617- 655-4331 or you can just reply on here- and just let me know for any thursday you want to be on the <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> in the future

jewelz

------------------

the most successful people in life only look ahead to the great horizon of possibilities----or could it be obedience to a structured way of life---you decide

Thanks Jewelz,

I will e-mail you with the names either some time today or early thursday. How long have you work on Landsdowne? I have alot of friends that work there as well. I would meet up before but dont know exactly what time I will be there because I am going with my gf. cwm38.gif anyway if you would like to meet up in the club let me know. Cool thnks Jewelz

Glen cwm33.gif

Jewelz

I am emailing you my request....thanx

~R~

------------------

"If you have it really banging and then, suddenly, these amazing chord changes are coming up, it’s sort of like this deep chord breath, sort of like [exhales] ahhh! It’s just like a great feeling, you know? There’s no formula for it, though. You just have to feel it, and then like it." -PVD

no its not to late at all- just let me know who you want to be on the list by tommorrow afternoon

jewelz

------------------

hey everyone.. i got to providence college and i miss seeing pvd in ny city sooooo bad.. i was thinking of coming up there to see pvd but i heard it was 19+ to get in?? is that true????? i'm only 18!!!!!

help! (and if it really is 19+, how is axis with fake ids???) i'm going into pvd withdrawal!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanx!!

peace --daniela

cwm2.gifcwm33.gifcwm19.gif

------------------

"Ooh baby, I feel like the music sounds better with you..." luna.gif

axis isnt tough with under 21 id's - you should be fine- just dont bring an over 21- they'll take it esp for pvd

------------------

hey diamond girl- i started workin there a couple of weeks ago under the wing of saba or dinoo- whatever u wanna call him but ive been hangin out with a bunch of people there for bout a year- my ex was in with the whole crew (he only worked the shady end if ya know what i mean)- but i know guys like dana, shades, steve, brian and a few other kids- i may have met u at after hourd or something - but let me know if u know any of them

jewelz

------------------

Archived