Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how to make boston the perfect club scene.....

chaosconundrum

part of the problem with this city is the scene, although thriving is small...

so that in itself creates a problem, particularly with everyone wanting to hear hip hop.

if people really want good nights and want them to succeed they really need to get out there and show their support, and push friends and acquaintances to come experience something new and hopefully spread the word...

at the end of the day it all comes down to money, and if a club owner can make more $ with a hip hop act, then you tell me what will win out...

if house-heads want to improve the boston scene they need to start by getting there asses out to the few events that the city offers... that would be a good first step.

i know some of you do this already, and i see a lot of people out all the time... but like i said, that's not a LARGE amount of people, like the religious hip hop clubbers which there is an abundance of...

but then there's others i see out once a month at most, and i then hear them whine about the scene... how the fuck can you whine about a scene that you don't even support in the first place?? one that needs your support more than any other!

imo

/rant

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
part of the problem with this city is the scene, although thriving is small...

so that in itself creates a problem, particularly with everyone wanting to hear hip hop.

if people really want good nights and want them to succeed they really need to get out there and show their support, and push friends and acquaintances to come experience something new and hopefully spread the word...

at the end of the day it all comes down to money, and if a club owner can make more $ with a hip hop act, then you tell me what will win out...

if house-heads want to improve the boston scene they need to start by getting there asses out to the few events that the city offers... that would be a good first step.

i know some of you do this already, and i see a lot of people out all the time... but like i said, that's not a LARGE amount of people, like the religious hip hop clubbers which there is an abundance of...

but then there's others i see out once a month at most, and i then hear them whine about the scene... how the fuck can you whine about a scene that you don't even support in the first place?? one that needs your support more than any other!

imo

/rant

Hear hear. :)

Archived