Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What Parties are Going on This Weekend in DC?

gqraver

Hi,

I'm coming down to a DC this weekend, and wanted to know what bars/lounge/clubs/parties to hit on Fri and Sat night.

I'm into any sort of house, techno, and hip-hop. Clubs, lounges, bars etc..

Cover/Guestlist/Dress code info would be good too.

TIA

peace

Originally posted by gqraver

Hi,

I'm coming down to a DC this weekend, and wanted to know what bars/lounge/clubs/parties to hit on Fri and Sat night.

I'm into any sort of house, techno, and hip-hop. Clubs, lounges, bars etc..

Cover/Guestlist/Dress code info would be good too.

TIA

peace

great avatar, he used to be my favorite character back when i used to read image comics non-stop. well as of

friday :

B.L.I.M will be@vision along with tom b, lexxus king, and ken lazee. (breaks, house, more breaks) $7 before 10 and $10 after. come as you are

1223 (progressive house?) $10 go dress like you're going to your HS prom.

SAT:

Sean cusick@dream (downtempo prog, funky techno) Dress like you're going to you're 8th grade dance $15....$10 with flyer and email.

Joeski n' Onionz@5 (funky downtempo house) come as you are $10 www.mthre3.com

Icey@Trust in baltimore (FL breaks) come as you are $15....$10 for buzz members www.buzzdc.com to become a member

for lots of good info on events in the area...check out www.lemurgene.com

be sure to check out gua-rapo this weekend. its in arlington, 5 minutes away from DC. the place is a chill lounge, with comfortable seating, hookah pipes and a good sound system. as an added bonus - the place has good food, and always the best dj's playing progressive | tech house | house. relaxed dress code and its FREE.

if you need more info - let me know

Originally posted by djbuster

for lots of good info on events in the area...check out www.lemurgene.com

be sure to check out gua-rapo this weekend. its in arlington, 5 minutes away from DC. the place is a chill lounge, with comfortable seating, hookah pipes and a good sound system. as an added bonus - the place has good food, and always the best dj's playing progressive | tech house | house. relaxed dress code and its FREE.

if you need more info - let me know

shit buster, i keep forgetting about gua-rapo. so yeah...check out gua-rapo.....cuz its more fun then a bag of seahorses

even the crowd is gonna blow at both places and ill have to get all gucci on those mofo's.

i think ill go with Joe and oNion @ 5. im doubting sean is gonna have fun at dream with the whole busta thing goin on so i dnt think his set will be all that great. we'll see.

Originally posted by addyk

even the crowd is gonna blow at both places and ill have to get all gucci on those mofo's.

i think ill go with Joe and oNion @ 5. im doubting sean is gonna have fun at dream with the whole busta thing goin on so i dnt think his set will be all that great. we'll see.

are you talking about the crowd at 5? they're well behaved i'd say. they may be in their late 20's but they arent pretentious like the crowd at 1223 and dream.