Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Feeling Sad Today: Thinking about how miserable........

donkeywhore

....KostaP's life is......! HE is a motherfing H-mo. Does it get anymore pathetic then this dumb bitch......Bitch....you fried popper eating fool...talk shit about Mexico and I will give you free liposuction when I grab your fat rolls and rip your love handles off.......Shit bitch....if you send another Email to any Donkey....you are going to get two Donkey hind legs thrown into your fat chest.....You tried to sabotage my Donkey Computer now you will pay the price...Luckily this Donkey had a virus disk that caught the perpentrator.....

I think that the you guys here need STOP the DRAMA

you are acting like adolescents being bullies why dont you try and make the victims feel good about themselves. . after all you bullies I know you feel so bad about yourselves and think that controlling someone else will make you feel better or help distract yourself for your own problems

I learned that the most important resource is your own spirit. I (and all of you) have the power to choose between hope and hopelessness. Focus on thoughts that are both realistic and positive. Accept that not everyone will like you and sometimes there will be nothing you can do about it. Accept that some people may dislike you for no apparent reason, even when they don’t know you at all. Life is too short to let it pass you by.We only have one shot at this and then it's gone. THINK ABOUT IT

For every minute you are angry with someone, you lose 60 seconds of happiness that you can never get back

is it really worth it ;)

Originally posted by laurie619

I think that the you guys here need STOP the DRAMA

you are acting like adolescents being bullies why dont you try and make the victims feel good about themselves. . after all you bullies I know you feel so bad about yourselves and think that controlling someone else will make you feel better or help distract yourself for your own problems

I learned that the most important resource is your own spirit. I (and all of you) have the power to choose between hope and hopelessness. Focus on thoughts that are both realistic and positive. Accept that not everyone will like you and sometimes there will be nothing you can do about it. Accept that some people may dislike you for no apparent reason, even when they don’t know you at all. Life is too short to let it pass you by.We only have one shot at this and then it's gone. THINK ABOUT IT

For every minute you are angry with someone, you lose 60 seconds of happiness that you can never get back

is it really worth it ;)

oh my god. somebody finally said it. peace, love and happiness. yea!!!! :blown:

Originally posted by donkeywhore

....KostaP's life is......! HE is a motherfing H-mo. Does it get anymore pathetic then this dumb bitch......Bitch....you fried popper eating fool...talk shit about Mexico and I will give you free liposuction when I grab your fat rolls and rip your love handles off.......Shit bitch....if you send another Email to any Donkey....you are going to get two Donkey hind legs thrown into your fat chest.....You tried to sabotage my Donkey Computer now you will pay the price...Luckily this Donkey had a virus disk that caught the perpentrator.....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Hilarious keep up the good work :)

Originally posted by dogekid

oh my god. somebody finally said it. peace, love and happiness. yea!!!! :blown:

hmm when i saw the avatar i thought someone posted under my name..then i realised that message couldn't be from me, because i just love *donkey*-drama!

:tongue:

• 2 weeks later...