Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Which do you prefer?......

Mystify

When it comes to your "NICE" jewelry, do you prefer gold or silver??? (or yellow or white gold)

I'm SO much more into white gold....I mean I know yellow gold has made a little comeback, but I NEVER personally liked it, or got into it......

What about you other peeps?

:D

I always have a problem with this. When getting dressed I never no if I should wear a nice piece of jewelery or something that matches. What I'm refering to are those cute little cheapy braclets or necklace they sell at Express and every where.

Ex. A silver piece from Tiffany's or a red beaded thing?

Originally posted by luvle02

I always have a problem with this. When getting dressed I never no if I should wear a nice piece of jewelery or something that matches. What I'm refering to are those cute little cheapy braclets or necklace they sell at Express and every where.

Ex. A silver piece from Tiffany's or a red beaded thing?

I totally know what you mean.... It's like you either go looking classy and sleek with your nice stuff, or go looking fun, trendy, and color w/all that other stuff.......

i usually opt for my nice stuff, but i might wear a funky bracelet OR necklace here and there if they go really well w/my outfit.....

i also don't wear a lot of that trendy jewelry because it's such a waste of money, in like 2 months there'll be a whole other trend... you know?!

Originally posted by misk

...white gold....brushed gold....tri-color.....rose gold......anything but that chessey shiny yellow gold....hate it!......

Me too...brushed gold is HOT...I also love Platinum and SOMETIMES silver...it depends...I am more into white gold than anything.

I own lots of silver Tiffany's jewelry but I am getting sick of that now...

I am IN LOVE with the new Movado jewlery catalog!!!!

I also have some cheap stuff...to match some outfits I have when I go out....those are the best:tongue:

~~i used to love silver but now im more into gold.....however all my gold jewelry i buy in europe and russia so it doesn't have that cheap bright yellow 14 k tint because its not 14 k......i also have rings with white gold..........jewelry is one of the few things i will spend a lot of money on to make sure its quality

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

Me too...brushed gold is HOT...I also love Platinum and SOMETIMES silver...it depends...I am more into white gold than anything.

i was waiting for your post on this one.... i thought you were going to say yellow gold.... bc i remember you always used to wear it, especially in your "mr. tank legs" phase.... :)

i'm glad u like white now..... :)

Originally posted by mystify82281

i was waiting for your post on this one.... i thought you were going to say yellow gold.... bc i remember you always used to wear it, especially in your "mr. tank legs" phase.... :)

i'm glad u like white now..... :)

I think we all have worn 14k at some point, it's just a matter of what your into right now. You know all of us Jersey girls have name necklaces in diamonds w/ matching rings sitting some where collecting dust.

OMG, Mystify, do you remember " Mr. Tank Legs"?? What a FKN dork...YOU know that I ahvent worn yellow gold in YEARS, haha...not since " there was a squirrel and a tree and a bridge " stage...:laugh:

Lule02 - YOU are so right!!! I have so much yellow gold COLLECTING dust somewhere,lol...how aobut thse name necklaces and rings?? Those are in some box I wont ever dare open again:laugh:

I had a name ring.. and it got stolen.. what they didn't realize was that my mom had had the it engraved on the band with SP..

cause she has always called me sweet pea.. so wouldn't you know this girl.. named danielle shows up 2 months later with a danielle name ring.. says her bf got it for her..mind you we were in 7th grade! so i told the school i saw someone with it.. and sure enough it had SP on the band! That dumb girl stole it! I still have it.. but as much as i would love to wear it because it is special to me.. i can't bring myslef to break my rule stated before..

mixing white and yellow gold

Dani, that is the cutest story!!! DO you want up fashion board peeps to strip this girl down and leave her on a highway somewhere?? Just kidding,lol:D

it's nice to have dknybabe on your side == always lookin out for you :D

Originally posted by dani672

I had a name ring.. and it got stolen.. what they didn't realize was that my mom had had the it engraved on the band with SP..

cause she has always called me sweet pea.. so wouldn't you know this girl.. named danielle shows up 2 months later with a danielle name ring.. says her bf got it for her..mind you we were in 7th grade! so i told the school i saw someone with it.. and sure enough it had SP on the band! That dumb girl stole it! I still have it.. but as much as i would love to wear it because it is special to me.. i can't bring myslef to break my rule stated before..

mixing white and yellow gold

I hate losing a special piece of jewerly that means alot too you..:(

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

I hate losing a special piece of jewerly that means alot too you..:(

I agree -- it has to be one of the worst feelings.... :(

I'm the most scared of losing a ring my bf gave me -- it has more sentimental value than anything

Oh my :hat:, you are the best;)

So WHEN should I expect your arrival in the state of NJ AND whats up with Sat?? SI? NO?:confused:

Tomorrow all I'm doing is going to the gym and then packing...

I'll probably be home around 3ish.... Then I'm going out to dinner for my brother's birthday, then HOPEFULLY going to Metro with :cool:

As for Saturday ~ I do not know yet my chica :(

All day I'll be with my little cousins *the two most adorable little girls* Sage 1 1/2 & Claire 4*

I'll DEFINITELY let you know tomorrow.

Will you be around in Cresskill friday???? I gotta stop by and get my camera so I can take pictures of the little girls!!!!!!!!!!!