Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's worth checking out in Boston?

djacacia

Hi! I'm from NYC and I'm planning a trip to Boston in the next few weeks and I was wondering if someone can tell me some of the hot spots in the city. I love to dance and my prefer music is HOUSE but anything else will do fine too. I'm open to anything. Thanks cwm32.gif

------------------

*rip it all to shreds and let it go*

Hey I can give you a few good clubs to go to but first I must warn you if you are from NY then the clubs here really suck compared to there.anyway there are a few good clubs worth checking out. they are Avalon on thurs euro crowd, friday younger crowd although some good DJ's JP from SF ids there once a month, and Sat is an older crowd 21+ this night I recommend. ALso there is ROxy which is good on Sat much like Avalon crowd. Axis is also good on Thurs, PVD is there tonight. That is a few that I can name that is House music. Some smaller ones are Karma, Venu, and vision(outside of Boston).Hopes this helps. cwm1.gif

Beanboy is right Avalon and Roxy are as close to NY type as you get.How old are you?FRi @ Avalon is 18+.SAt is little older crowd.If you go to Roxy on Sat night get there by 11pm or you wont get in.I know that sux!!And dont bum out when they send you home @ 2am.I like Aria which is across from Roxy.Good luck, richy

------------------

tiaw.jpg

Thank you for the pointers. Yeah I know it wont be like NYC but I'd still like to check it out and are there any places or anything else to do after 2am? Hehe I usually dont get to the clubs till 2 lol cwm32.gif Also how strict are they with IDs up there. I have a college ID that says I'm 22 but I don't have a driver's license. It gets me in almost every where here so I never needed any other form of ID.

------------------

*rip it all to shreds and let it go*

For afterhours there's RISE but you need a pass to get in,to get a pass you have to know someone and have them give them to you.I have 6 left but there from last year and I dont know if they changed them or not.I love Avalon though but that was prolly cuz i was rolling my face off.I had the greatest time.

Eric

----------------------------------------------"The ALL is in everything,everything is in the ALL.Once you understand this the doorway to true knowledge is truly open"

The Kybalion cwm30.gif

axis fridays is a great night...

very casual dress...

bangin house downstairs w/ tym ryan

80's dance(not cheese) up stairs w/ david james...

my meatmaket?

im the resident @ the shamrock in town fri/sat..

it was once said in the paper

"if you cant get laid in the shamrock, you cant get laid"

i do a set of hiphop and a set of progressive.

though i wont be there this friday... you can see why on my post below....

free tanqueray party

------------------

flares.gif

www.djjoshuacarl.com

id say you should check out axis on fridays...its casual, sick music and just all around a good time. if you want more dressy, then its avalon on saturday. thats all you need to know...

peace out cwm30.gif

------------------

~~ TrYpDaLyTeFaNtAsTiC ~~

Who's your daddy....FRANKIE BONES!

thank you all very much cwm12.gif i think i will check out axis. i like being comfortable so... axis it'll be and it helped that i heard the word "house" dropped in there hehe cwm32.gif plus i'm not big on the whole dressy club scene. i mean dont get me wrong i LOVE to dress up when i go out but sometimes the people get to me, i don't know if i made any sense just now but anyways...i will up there the weekend after thanksgiving so its the first weekend of decemeber. if you guys know of any other events going on that weekend please feel free to share cwm20.gif also is axis a friday and saturday deal? whats the ages for both nights?

------------------

*this is the noise that keeps me awake my head explodes and my body aches....PUSHIT*

Archived