Clubplanet Nightlife Community

We're fucked!!

Originally posted by bigmahs

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

This guy is dillusional. Did you guys see the upside down american flag in the back round???

I think this Hippie has done to many hits of acid..

Shit is just noticed the flag..... what an ignorant bastard.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tribal

"normal" noises, can i ask you something. how old are you? from that guitar picture, it seems to me that you are at least in your 20s. by that deduction, i would assume that you are old enough to realise that not eveyrthing is purely good and bad. i think in your mind, you view anyone republican or 'conservative' as evil, or bad in some way. thats a very immature, unjust and childish way of viewing political spectrums. ive met people like you, big eyed, bright future revolutionaries, and people like you are irritating to me. you yell for some revolution, despise everything to the right of 180 degrees, and your arguments bare no weight, logically or systematically. recently i had a conversation with a guy who works for the LaRouche campaign, on campus, LaRouche is an ultra left candidate running for Senate..for about 10 years already. he never won more than 2% of the vote.

so the LaRouche supporter tries to convince me of how the police do nothing but protect the rich, how capitalism is evil, how the rich assrape the poor, yada yada yada, the same commie drivel i heard in my politburo classes back in the good ol USSR, a nation which had your kind of revolution, and whose citizens are now poor, hungry and wartorn. read some books, listen to people's views, even if they are more to the right of you, it doesnt make them evil. grow the fuck up.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

and you guys are calling normal immature....:rolleyes:

everyone is entitled to their opinions, that means you, him, EVERYONE.

This thread was reported this morning since it contained posts that were offensive to some posters. Please refrain from using personal insults.

It's none of anyone's business what normal or anyone does, but please treat him with the respect that he (and all of us) deserve.

Originally posted by sassa

This thread was reported this morning since it contained posts that were offensive to some posters. Please refrain from using personal insults.

It's none of anyone's business what normal or anyone does, but please treat him with the respect that he (and all of us) deserve.

I dont see you rushing to our defense when the tree hugger goes off any of us.....

Who would complain I hope not normalnoises????

i have money that its him...i think the problem with this thread, is that he is "SPEWING" alot of anti-american rhetoric...u hate Bush? fine...u hate his govt? fine...but the man has nothing positive to say about the US and although it is HIS RIGHT to do this...it is OUR RIGHT to defend our country...we (americans) are high on nationalism right now (well most of us, not normalnoises)...he talks crap about the US, ur gonna get a backlash...plain and simple...he knows what he is doing and my theory is...everyone ganged up on him and he could not handle the avalanche that came after...i dont feel sorry for him....seek pity from someone else:nopity:

HAVE A NICE DAY...

btw, he started this thread with a very offensive phrase...like the saying goes: "those in glass houses...shouldnt throw stones"

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

i have money that its him...i think the problem with this thread, is that he is "SPEWING" alot of anti-american rhetoric...u hate Bush? fine...u hate his govt? fine...but the man has nothing positive to say about the US and although it is HIS RIGHT to do this...it is OUR RIGHT to defend our country...we (americans) are high on nationalism right now (well most of us, not normalnoises)...he talks crap about the US, ur gonna get a backlash...plain and simple...he knows what he is doing and my theory is...everyone ganged up on him and he could not handle the avalanche that came after...i dont feel sorry for him....seek pity from someone else:nopity:

HAVE A NICE DAY...

btw, he started this thread with a very offensive phrase...like the saying goes: "those in glass houses...shouldnt throw stones"

i agree with what you're saying. i also agree with what the "liberal" view has to say a lot of the time...let's just all play nicely, that is all.

the voice of ignorance always speaks the loudest. it would seem you all have forgotten that the american spirit is one of revolution and fighting oppressive government. thats how we were created. the constitution and bill of rights were created to protect against the evil of an over powering government. we celebrate our history of rebellion every fourth of july, what do you think the fireworks represent? happy sunshine ? no it represent artillery, the rockets red glare gave proof through the night that our flag was still their. today the government is a corrupt entity and this entire country knows it, that is why so little people vote. people have accepted the fact that the big guy will keep getting to do what he wants and get away with it. thats not what america is about. the founding fathers said criticism of government is good. please read some of the history of this nation before you start bitching about hippies and revolution. i guess 300 years ago all of you would have been loyal to king george huh? fuckin tories

the voice of ignorance always speaks the loudest. it would seem you all have forgotten that the american spirit is one of revolution and fighting oppressive government. thats how we were created. the constitution and bill of rights were created to protect against the evil of an over powering government. we celebrate our history of rebellion every fourth of july, what do you think the fireworks represent? happy sunshine ? no it represent artillery, the rockets red glare gave proof through the night that our flag was still their. today the government is a corrupt entity and this entire country knows it, that is why so little people vote. people have accepted the fact that the big guy will keep getting to do what he wants and get away with it. thats not what america is about. the founding fathers said criticism of government is good. please read some of the history of this nation before you start bitching about hippies and revolution. i guess 300 years ago all of you would have been loyal to king george huh? fuckin tories

Originally posted by sassa

Thank you Sassa.

And now to bigmas...

You threatened my life on this board and yes I did report you to the moderators. WARNING!!! The next time you make a threat on my life, not only I will report you to the moderators, I will take this thread and report you to authorities.

nycmuzik2000...

You attempted to revoke my free speech. I have devistaing news for you. I am a member of the ACLU. You ever make any attempt to violate my civil rights in any way shape or form I will have you charged in violation of such and you will face charges.

Originally posted by t0nythelover

Exactly!!

Originally posted by normalnoises

Thank you Sassa.

And not to bigmas...

You threatened my life on this board and yes I did report you to the moderators. WARNING!!! The next time you make a threat on my life, not only I will report you to the moderators, I will take this thread and report you to authorities.

You call "You are shot bro" a threat on your life? :laugh: Haven't you heard the expression before? You're 45 years old grow up. If you can't take the heat, don't dish it!!! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

HAVE A NICE DAY...

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2::rock::spank:

Originally posted by Drunk

You call "You are shot bro" a threat on your life? :laugh: Haven't you heard the expression before? You're 45 years old grow up. If you can't take the heat, don't dish it!!! :rolleyes:

Not bad for someone who looks like 20 huh? I love the taste of the water coming from the fountain of youth don't you think? Actually I'm 44 and I'll be 45 on the 20th of this month.

I take threats like that very seriously buddy, and yes, I've heard the expression before. Looks like you're the one who needs some growing up to do.

nycmuzik2000...

You attempted to revoke my free speech. I have devistaing news for you. I am a member of the ACLU. You ever make any attempt to violate my civil rights in any way shape or form I will have you charged in violation of such and you will face charges.

:laugh: :laugh:WOW.....You're really amazing.....I guess you cant handle it when someone fires back at you after you make a comment......As far as attempting to revoke your speech is concerned....Where did I do this???....I've been around this board alot longer than you have and I've never once tried to shut anybody up or even resorted to name calling......But for you I'll make an exemption.....You're nothing more than a jackass......I could care less if you're part of the ACLU.....If anything you make them look bad by refferring to Tribal as "Tribal Bin Laden"......Say what you want but as far as respecting others first amendment rights are concerned, I'm way ahead of you on that one......

I think all of you need to grow up. Pretty much all of you have spent quite enough time spitting out quite of bit of bullshit accusations and nonsense.

I can't believe some of you fucking people. A threat on your life, Normalnoises?! A call to the ACLU?! Are you fucking insane?!?! How about you save the call to one of this nation's top civil rights organizations cuz you think some kid's going to somehow suppress your speech OVER A FUCKING MESSAGE BOARD THAT HE DOES NOT OWN!!! Do you call 911 everytime somebody bumps you too hard in the streets?

And the almighty Bigmahs. Easier for Bush and the boys to put their agenda thru without the second geussing and playing of politics of the Democrats you say? So all of a sudden, Republicans AREN'T POLITICIANS?! And now Bush and his boys gets to put alllllllll their agendas through now eh? DOES THIS LOOK LIKE A FUCKING DESPOTISM TO YOU?!

In the end, I'd like to thank mr. matas for explaining this oh-so elequently...

we (americans) are high on nationalism right now (well most of us, not normalnoises)...he talks crap about the US, ur gonna get a backlash...plain and simple...he knows what he is doing and my theory is...everyone ganged up on him and he could not handle the avalanche that came after...i dont feel sorry for him....seek pity from someone else

Because this is exactly what most of this thread has been, a bunch of dumbasses on a FUCKING HIGH ganging up on each other WITH NOTHING INTELLIGENT TO SAY!

Tribal, Sassa, Nycmuzik...at least reading their posts didn't feel like a waste of time.

Thank you Sassa.

And now to bigmas...

You have got to be kidding me???

Hey I killed a bug on the way to work call the ASPCA.

Thank you Sassa.

And now to bigmas...