Clubplanet Nightlife Community

We're fucked!!

haha this guy called me Tribal Bin Laden??

awww shit, normaln, you know, id really love to go get a beer with you and just talk about what you think should be done, in terms of politics, life, etc.., i get a kick out of seeing people like you plant grand dimensional theories about real politique, free trade and other vital topics. can i ask you something, what do you do for a living. well i learned that you are 44, not in your 20s like i thought, props to you on that, but are you a success in life? in other words, why do you think your views are worthwile, while a joe shmoe bin laden like me is not? do you have an important job, imperative skills, perhaps youve travelled all your life, and have genuinly unique recollections and memoirs that are worth putting out in a form of a novel, ala hemingway. what do you do? im being serious now, because im talking to a person twice my age, with cognitive and reasoning skills of someone half my age.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tribal

awww shit, normaln, you know, id really love to go get a beer with you and just talk about what you think should be done, in terms of politics, life, etc.., i get a kick out of seeing people like you plant grand dimensional theories about real politique, free trade and other vital topics. can i ask you something, what do you do for a living. well i learned that you are 44, not in your 20s like i thought, props to you on that, but are you a success in life? in other words, why do you think your views are worthwile, while a joe shmoe bin laden like me is not? do you have an important job, imperative skills, perhaps youve travelled all your life, and have genuinly unique recollections and memoirs that are worth putting out in a form of a novel, ala hemingway. what do you do? im being serious now, because im talking to a person twice my age, with cognitive and reasoning skills of someone half my age.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Originally posted by tribal

:laugh:

wait, how do you know he's 44????

even if he is, it's no one's business. doesn't make his opinions any less valid.

tribal, i think you went a little too far with the shit you wrote...i would be very upset if that were me you were talking about.

not everyone can have the cookie cutter lifestyle that we are all programmed to believe is best for all....

normal, you rock, i like your posts...:aright:

have a good weekend, people!

term papers for me..and the weather is shitty :(

Originally posted by sassa

even if he is, it's no one's business. doesn't make his opinions any less valid.

tribal, i think you went a little too far with the shit you wrote...i would be very upset if that were me you were talking about.

not everyone can have the cookie cutter lifestyle that we are all programmed to believe is best for all....

normal, you rock, i like your posts...:aright:

have a good weekend, people!

term papers for me..and the weather is shitty :(

Thanks. You rock too. :aright: