slumber parties...

dgmodel

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lmao dgmodel

you should have added a little more drama, like "i feel like i´m gonna fall for you and i can´t afford that at this point in my life, being with you hurts me, every time i see you these feelings get stronger and stronger..."

lmao

Originally posted by tastey

lmao dgmodel

you should have added a little more drama, like "i feel like i´m gonna fall for you and i can´t afford that at this point in my life, being with you hurts me, every time i see you these feelings get stronger and stronger..."

lmao

Bwhahahahahahah!!! :laugh::rofl: that was a nice one :)

Originally posted by tastey

lmao dgmodel

lmao

i didnt want to open up another door nor lie... what if her rebuttal is something like why would it be bad if we went out or why cant you fall for me if you have these feelings... blah...

Originally posted by phuturephunk

What the fuck was that? :laugh: You're trying to be poetic while at the same time telling her you don't want to fuck her anymore . . . Please now, I'd find a way to fucking get back at you if I was a chick and you sent me something like that. :laugh: Maybe next time you can try talking to her as an adult rather then like shes 15 and awestruck at your daring good looks . . .

. . . :laugh: . . Thats prolly the best prick move I've heard in a year. . . Kinda sad if you ask me . . .

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by dgmodel

oh i know... but i dont think she does... this one finds a comfy spot on my bed, takes the good pillow, even uses my toothbrush!!! wtf?! ive been trying to dead this entire activity for the longest just cant shake it...

Well, why don't you saysomething to her, in a nice way....:confused:

. . :laugh: . . I just gotta translate this one . . . . Here we go:

Original:

"...okay so i wake this morning from a not so pleasant dream, involving you and i, and i didnt like it... it was quite disturbing... so in order for these dreams not to turn to a reality, i think, actually i know we shouldnt participate in our drunken reindeer games anymore... no matter how bad either one of us talk or complain or try to persuade... outside from this dream, its not morally, or ethically right and bottom line is pretty much leading to nothing but trouble down the road... so in effort to salvage the remainder of our friendship, and our futures i think this is the best way to go... ttyl..."

Analysis:

Preface: Number 1, sending an email instead of making a phone call in situations like this is the surest way to tell a chick you're a wussy. so before we even start, you've got a +1 on the wussy meter . .

"...okay so i wake this morning from a not so pleasant dream, involving you and i, and i didnt like it...

Translation: I'm a wussy who can't straight talk, so I'm gonna make up some magical poetic scenario where the lord big baby jesus came to me in a dream and told me not to stick my dick in you.

Add a +1 to the wussy meter, your at 2 currently

it was quite disturbing... so in order for these dreams not to turn to a reality, i think, actually i know we shouldnt participate in our drunken reindeer games anymore...

Translation: In this fabricated dream I realized that my continuing to stick my dick in you would inevitably lead to you caring for me and not vice versa, so next time we get lit, I'm not takin it to the hole.

Add yet another to the meter, you're at 3

no matter how bad either one of us talk or complain or try to persuade... outside from this dream, its not morally, or ethically right and bottom line is pretty much leading to nothing but trouble down the road...

Translation: I really hope you don't get all pissed at me for not wanting to stick my dick in you anymore, but like I said: I don't want to get close to you.

Yep . .one more . .

in effort to salvage the remainder of our friendship, and our futures i think this is the best way to go... ttyl..."

Translation: Please don't go psycho on me for talking to you like a 15 year old highschool girl and discounting your intelligence like I just did. Also, I don't really think we'll be friends after this, but I'll leave a 'ttyl' to make you feel better.

Hit the button again . .

So . . thats 5 total . . not to shabby . . .

Conclusion: Next time, Make a fucking phone call, you're an adult!

;)

Originally posted by phatman

...come on marko....if you said that after the first or second one, i might feel for you...but three?

...you must like circles...and perhaps more importantly afraid to be alone...

these were longtermers... its not like i find them walking down the street and say hey come on in... as for being afraid of being alone not quite, its more like afraid of my forearm exploding... seriously though... the reason why im deading all these relationships is to clean up my act, and get serious... and im being for real... its better to do this now, rather then later... lets say i start seeing the next girl and shes the one and then these girls stop by or call and blah then i have to explain its just easier this way... anyhoo... maybe the way of ending this is a lil childish and stupid.... but so where are relationships.. i mean c'mon seriously if we're just "fuck buddies" why do i have to break up with them to begin with??? a letter should suffice... since shit there shouldnt even be that much... actions speak louder than words so by us not doing it has the strength of a 1000 letters and a 100 heart to hearts... IMO... more importantly... this just isnt right... i feel like a crackhead... its like when im sober i would never behave this way... let alone have a casual sex with my friends... its just that once i get drunk i turn into this cromagnon man who thinks more with his dick than his head... (which again isnt good for when im in a long term relationship, and lets say i go out one night etc... thats why i want to curtail my behaviour now before it gets out of hand) its like the next morning i totally regret all the night before, regardless how good it was... the 3-4hrs of pleasure arent worth the lifetime of headaches, and regret... most importantly how can i find ms.right or ms. right now, if my vision is clouded and my ambition impededed by these girls... whatever...

Originally posted by phuturephunk

:laugh: HAR HAR HAR... actually it was quite funny... anyhoo... keep in mind these are JUST FUCK BUDDIES!!! remember no emotions involved, no heart, no feelings... so there is no reason to have a talk or anything more then a simple email... whatever... its easy to comment on an event, its harder to be in it... so all you monday morning quarterbacks, think what its like to be in the game, instead on your couch drinking a bud and munching peanuts...

if in fact this wouldve been my girlfriend or i was in a real or meaningful relationship of course it would be a totally different story and we wouldnt even have this thread or situation... normally, i would never behave or react in this manner... most of you know me by now you know that im more caring and compassionate with matters of the heart... but again this isnt a matter of the heart this is a primal matter of the bed... thats it...

. . I was being abrasive, I know . . but its just tooo funny man . . Look at what you wrote and then tell me if you'd want someone, whether a fuck buddy or more, to send you something like that? . . Its completely condescending . . . Whether its a matter of the heart or not man, have some respect . . :aright: . . .

. . I was being abrasive, I know . . but its just tooo funny man . . Look at what you wrote and then tell me if you'd want someone, whether a fuck buddy or more, to send you something like that? . . Its completely condescending . . . Whether its a matter of the heart or not man, have some respect . . :aright: . . .

...just when i thought we were finally making progress...

well...ok...off you go then...i do sincerely hope you find what it is your looking for...your machievellan approach to all this may not appeal to some but so what...it is your life and your decisions...

Originally posted by dgmodel

who cares???

well...first off...you do...second...i dont think anyone truly "cares" perse but is offering you feedback and information...you put yourself out there like this and what did you expect?...the good the bad and the ugly...

but personally, i just didnt find you as a person that was capable of "not feeling"...i associate you with honesty and sincerety...and respect for that matter...such actions go against my perception of you...so you know what...putting that against who i thought you were makes me think you did something wrong....but clearly i was wrong...

...fuck it...onward and upward...you did what you thought was the best move...it shouldnt irk you as to what we say...

Originally posted by phatman

but personally, i just didnt find you as a person that was capable of "not feeling"...i associate you with honesty and sincerety...and respect for that matter...such actions go against my perception of you...so you know what...putting that against who i thought you were makes me think you did something wrong....but clearly i was wrong...

maybe im wrong, who knows... but just correct me of im wrong... and if im wrong ill apologize...