Clubplanet Nightlife Community

slumber parties...

dgmodel

Originally posted by dgmodel

maybe im wrong, who knows... but just correct me of im wrong... and if im wrong ill apologize...

...no need to apologize...but the bottom line is...your intention was right but the manner in which you followed through was wrong...as phonk said, you should have had more respect...if indeed there was some friendship to salvage, then a phone call or face-to-face was in order....i think you're a better man for deading those three...it is a move towards higher ground...but in my book, it's not just what you do, but how you do it...

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by phatman

...no need to apologize...but the bottom line is...your intention was right but the manner in which you followed through was wrong...as phonk said, you should have had more respect...if indeed there was some friendship to salvage, then a phone call or face-to-face was in order....i think you're a better man for deading those three...it is a move towards higher ground...but in my book, it's not just what you do, but how you do it...

exactly, you were thinking correctly, but the actual email was just a bit rough...maybe she will take it well and all will be fine :) either way, don't stress about it...what's done is done. "upward and onward" as phatman said :)

ok, how do you define a FB, dg?

is it a girl that sucks your dick on demand or a FRIEND that sucks your dick on demand. notice that just because she sucks your dick on demand doesn´t make her your FRIEND.

so in effect, when you feel nothing for your FB´s they are not your friends but just a convienience for a sexual release.

you feel for them the same as for a bottle of water when you´re thirsty.

there is nothing wrong with that, i just think that most guys think of a FRIEND they´re fucking when they mean fuckbuddies, instead of girls that just go to bed with you to get you BOTH a sexual release :)

Originally posted by tastey

ok, how do you define a FB, dg?

is it a girl that sucks your dick on demand or a FRIEND that sucks your dick on demand. notice that just because she sucks your dick on demand doesn´t make her your FRIEND.

so in effect, when you feel nothing for your FB´s they are not your friends but just a convienience for a sexual release.

you feel for them the same as for a bottle of water when you´re thirsty.

there is nothing wrong with that, i just think that most guys think of a FRIEND they´re fucking when they mean fuckbuddies, instead of girls that just go to bed with you to get you BOTH a sexual release :)

:laugh: you just made me think of this kid i was fucking when you gave this explaination... he was a FB not a friend but when i told him i didnt want to see him anymore he was so reluctant to admit that we were never friends!! it was like he was losing someone he spent so much time with or something when really i hung out with the kid here and there for some ass.

people sometimes need to get over it, we know when its nothing & when its something, dont try to be discreet or poetic when it is uncalled for. youre not fooling anyone. that email is just gonna open the door for more drama, as mean as it was, it sounds as if you felt something you claim to have never felt & dont wanna feel for her. you should have just been straight to the point, for example: i like you as a person but i dont like where our friendship has gone (if you were ever friends), if you were not, then you just say you would appreciate if she doesnt communicate with you anymore through any means. ttyl is an invitation for a reply... hopefully shes smart enough not to come back with a reply, then u will probably be calling her wondering why. games....... :rolleyes:

what's really weird is that i also had a bad dream involving the both of us on sunday night. and since then i've been thinking the same thing. it's been fun, but has definitely gone on long enough.

just promise me that you're not going to be weird. we've been friends for a long time and you're always acting weird about one thing or another. half the time i feel like you don't even really want to be my friend, and i hate feeling like that.

love ya,

...i love the terminology used by fuck buddies...they always find a way to leave the door open just a little bit...

i guess is better to be in good terms :)

dg remember even she is ur fuck buddie everybody has feelings so i hope u guys dont hurt eachother with words

Originally posted by scaredgirl

i guess is better to be in good terms :)

no me entiendas

i was being sarcastic...this is not a good thing...good terms, yes...but what i meant is they leave the door open so they can start the cycle all over again at any time...this is NOT healthy....especially since marko is trying to break such cycls...

no me entiendas <---------- NO ME ENTENDISTE

i was being sarcastic...this is not a good thing...good terms, yes...but what i meant is they leave the door open so they can start the cycle all over again at any time...this is NOT healthy....especially since marko is trying to break such cycls...

I Understand now , i agree with u

Stop acting like a pussy & just be a man & tell her straight up you don't want to continue this...Your honesty might hurt her & make her mad..but if you are nice about it & completely honest you wont have a problem..You don't have to make a big production out of the situation & wether you do it by email or phone..just be nice but up front & things will be ookk :)

...lol...i have a hard time with past and present tense...

..but i am willing to be your pupil...especially after reading that other post...Enseneme!...;)

Enseñeme is very formal , u use this when u dont know a person

u mean Enseñame .....

which other post u mean ? after reading wich one?

Guest gabo

u mean Enseñame .....

pfft way to go phatass

:tongue:

u mean Enseñame .....

which other post u mean ? after reading wich one?

...the one about the worst thing said to a teacher...

anyway...help me on my spanish and i'll teach you greek...