Clubplanet Nightlife Community

J. Lo's New Video...

Mystify

is FUCKIN HOT!!!

That girl is sooo fckn beautiful no matter what the hell she's wearin or how her hair is, etc.....

Not to mention, she has an off the hook body...... She just oozes sexuality

My 1st pick is still Britney, BUT J. Lo runs a quick 2nd :D

Originally posted by suthrnbelle

hmmm, haven't seen the video but i have to agree with you that she is so hot--and "oozes sexuality" as you say...

definitely check it out, it's actually a really good video too... it's like spoofing on how everything in her life is always altered by the paparazzi...

Originally posted by mystify82281

is FUCKIN HOT!!!

That girl is sooo fckn beautiful no matter what the hell she's wearin or how her hair is, etc.....

Not to mention, she has an off the hook body...... She just oozes sexuality

i agree shes very hot... just the only thing is shes a whore...

Guest gabo
Originally posted by dgmodel

i agree shes very hot... just the only thing is shes a whore...

watch what you say about my future ex wife! ok?

Originally posted by linabina

she looks BANGIN in her new video... i went to trl yesterday and saw her in person... she is so gorgeous.. she looked absolutely flawless... to be quite honest, i hope her and ben last cuz they look damn good together... :aright:

lol my roommate was almost in tears when we saw that video... she loves ben and thinks they look terrible together... on the contrary... i think they are adorable together, they have a sweetness about them that makes them work... i'm biased tho, b/c i love them both

but yeah, j. lo looks hot as usual in the new video... i like the song actually, too...

Originally posted by mystify82281

VERY true... miss jenny from the block has been around the block quite a few times....:eek:

:laugh: :laugh: SOOO TRUUUEEE... She has had like 85497385937485 engagements in the past 4 years...Thats so trashy.

She does look reallly good in her new video...But in all honesty, what the hell was Ben Affleck thinking?? Even though Gwenth isnt as pretty as JLO, she is such a CLASS act... we'll see how long this one lasts:laugh:

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

:laugh: :laugh: SOOO TRUUUEEE... She has had like 85497385937485 engagements in the past 4 years...Thats so trashy.

She does look reallly good in her new video...But in all honesty, what the hell was Ben Affleck thinking?? Even though Gwenth isnt as pretty as JLO, she is such a CLASS act... we'll see how long this one lasts:laugh:

oh by the way -- lindsey interns at vh1 and she met j lo. and said that in person, she is absolutely drop dead gorgeous and a real sweetie!!

i heard on extra tonight that she'll be announcing her engagement in an interview next week! :eek:

Originally posted by dolcemimi

Anyone know how tall is J.LO ???

Also - does she look smaller in person ?

she looks a lil more slender in person... although she never looks anything but that on tv.. but im telling u, television does her no justice... shes beautiful.. she literally glows.. its so weird... but she looks a lil smaller in person.. but shes not that big to begin with... but at the same time shes not like some celebs that are like 5'2 but look about 5'6 on camera

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

gwenth paltrow = :puke: i dont like her at alllllllllll

who are we to judge jLo's love life anyway.... maybe she just wasnt truly happy when it all came down to it... but i hope this one lasts... they both look quite scrumptious in her vid:)