Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What to expect at exit this sat

Originally posted by phillyron

going to exit this sat. im not gay and i want to know what the crowd is going to be like. thanks.:)

dont lie dude.....your gay.....you drive a mustang...you still listen to george lemond and you never wear sleeves....

HA:cool:

Originally posted by underwater

exit is the worst.....but if you are a junior fan then what are you gonna do?...i would recommend staying the hell away from there...

not at all.

ill try and talk them into sf but if not ill sit this one out. thanks for the info.

Ron....is this the Ron i know...Ron G???...if it is, who are you going to Exit with.....make sure you are out of there by 5 or 5:30....it gets really gay after that.....

haven't been to Exit since they changed to Earth....i miss the waterfall room...that was one of my favorite places to dance.....

I dont think you'll be dissapointed with exit this sat...they have macguyver on the main floor, spinning hard and progressive trance...they have the typical dj showcases in the red and white room...and then of course Ziggy taking over in the white room...

I believe that Dunn and Canosa will be opening main floor...they're friends of mine and spin lots of tribal!! :)

is it 21+ this saturday or 18+????

Dunn and Canosa spin a lot of tribal??...is there anyway to get a promotional cd of theirs from you...i have some friends who are promoters in philly that are looking to bring in some tribal djs

please pm me if you can with info...thanks