Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lisa Lisa LIVE 11-22-01

lawtown

Legendary Freestyle Recording artist LISA LISA will be performing LIVE on Friday, November 22, 2002 at the GALAXIA Night Club in Lawrence, MA.

Performing her hits:

"I Wonder If I Take You Home"

"Can You Feel The Beat"

and more !!

This is an 18+ show

$20.00 Cover Charge

GALAXIA NIGHT CLUB

9 Appleton Street

Downtown Lawrence, MA

For more info:

Ticket Hotline: 978-966-0000

or: www.LawTownMusic.8k.com

nyis - didn't know Pauly Shore sang a song :confused: but did you see the Simpson episode where they had to leave the planet because it was going to blow up because of Homer and Bart and Homer got onto the wrong rocket which was heading to the sun with all kinds of whackjobs in it - Tom Arnold, Rosie O'Donnell, Ross Pirot & Pauly Shore was even in it :laugh: Funny episode :D

Kaydup - No. I'm still upset about the other thread :(

Originally posted by whadupg

nyis - didn't know Pauly Shore sang a song :confused: but did you see the Simpson episode where they had to leave the planet because it was going to blow up because of Homer and Bart and Homer got onto the wrong rocket which was heading to the sun with all kinds of whackjobs in it - Tom Arnold, Rosie O'Donnell, Ross Pirot & Pauly Shore was even in it :laugh: Funny episode :D

That's a great episode! Actually, find me a Simpsons episode that isn't great (barring some of the early seasons)

They're not as good as say, Bio Dome, but those Simpsons are quality entertainment.

You guys ever watch Family Guy? Now there's a funny fucking show!

Whatever, we are sooooooooo through

Originally posted by kaydup

Whatever, we are sooooooooo through

What?!?! You can't do this to us! I'm sorry about what I said before - you are right & I am wrong about everything! Please, you can't mean it! :cry: :cry:

Originally posted by nyisformeatheads

That's a great episode! Actually, find me a Simpsons episode that isn't great (barring some of the early seasons)

They're not as good as say, Bio Dome, but those Simpsons are quality entertainment.

You guys ever watch Family Guy? Now there's a funny fucking show!

Yeah Simpson's are the best - I have NEVER seen the family guy - just hasn't gotten my attention I guess. Bio-Dome? Is that where that Lisa-Lisa song is from??? I think I have that one on video.... Any thoughts on South Park??? I'm not a big follower, but I watched a couple episodes one day when they were doing some kind of Best of South Park marathon & I almost peed my pants laughing at the sex education episode - hilarious!!! Has anyone seen that Jackass the movie yet???? I can't wait to go see it - everyone says it's funny as hell.

Yeah Simpson's are the best - I have NEVER seen the family guy - just hasn't gotten my attention I guess. Bio-Dome? Is that where that Lisa-Lisa song is from??? I think I have that one on video.... Any thoughts on South Park??? I'm not a big follower, but I watched a couple episodes one day when they were doing some kind of Best of South Park marathon & I almost peed my pants laughing at the sex education episode - hilarious!!! Has anyone seen that Jackass the movie yet???? I can't wait to go see it - everyone says it's funny as hell.

The Family Guy is usually funnier than the Simpsons believe it or not. They usually are a bit more over the top, but the humor is always really sharp. Plus it's set in Rhode Island which is funny.

The Lisa-Lisa song isn't from a movie. It's from some special and for some reason it always stuck in my head. I wish I could get it out actually.

South Park is awesome. They started new episodes last night and the first one was hilarious. When the show first came out I figured it'd be a flash in the pan, but they keep the show really funny by making fun of current events. Last night's episode made fun of us trying to go to war with Iraq. In the South Park movie they killed Sadam Huesen. So, in last night's episode the U.S. was going to bomb heaven because they said they had reports that Sadam had a nuclear facility up there. Trust me, it was good stuff. You gotta watch... Wednesdays @ 10 :smoke:

What?!?! You can't do this to us! I'm sorry about what I said before - you are right & I am wrong about everything! Please, you can't mean it! :cry: :cry:

No I think this is it. It's not me, it's you! :shaky:

or we could just makeup;) :bj:;)

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

South Park is awesome. They started new episodes last night and the first one was hilarious. When the show first came out I figured it'd be a flash in the pan, but they keep the show really funny by making fun of current events. Last night's episode made fun of us trying to go to war with Iraq. In the South Park movie they killed Sadam Huesen. So, in last night's episode the U.S. was going to bomb heaven because they said they had reports that Sadam had a nuclear facility up there. Trust me, it was good stuff. You gotta watch... Wednesdays @ 10 :smoke:

Did anyone see the sex education episode??? A couple of 6th graders taught Cartman to jerk off a dog & Stan decided to show his parents while they were having some book reading group at the house - classic scene :laugh: so then everyone decided that they needed to start teaching sex education to the younger kids & the girls got all confused and thought the boys had to wear condoms all the time otherwise they'd catch AIDS - they had go buy condoms at the pharmacy and then trying to figure out how to put them on..... Funniest episode ever :laugh:

Originally posted by kaydup

Whatever

:laugh: :laugh: That should be my sig - I can't tell you how many times I've said that when I was fighting with a boyfriend just to piss him off - amazing how well it works for every occasion - if I'm right, wrong, eh whatever!

Did anyone see the sex education episode??? A couple of 6th graders taught Cartman to jerk off a dog & Stan decided to show his parents while they were having some book reading group at the house - classic scene :laugh: so then everyone decided that they needed to start teaching sex education to the younger kids & the girls got all confused and thought the boys had to wear condoms all the time otherwise they'd catch AIDS - they had go buy condoms at the pharmacy and then trying to figure out how to put them on..... Funniest episode ever :laugh:

Come on Sparky, Red Rocket, Red Rocket.. YAAAAY!!! You have to love when South Park goes overboard with the gross out humor! :laugh:

Have you seen the movie? It's awesome.. not quite the same as the shows, but really good if you pick up on all of the Broadway parodies they do.

I need to find the lyrics to the Montage song in last night's second episode. That song had us dying last night.... "Even Rocky had a Montage... MOTAGE"

Come on Sparky, Red Rocket, Red Rocket.. YAAAAY!!! You have to love when South Park goes overboard with the gross out humor! :laugh:

Have you seen the movie? It's awesome.. not quite the same as the shows, but really good if you pick up on all of the Broadway parodies they do.

I need to find the lyrics to the Montage song in last night's second episode. That song had us dying last night.... "Even Rocky had a Montage... MOTAGE"

:laugh: :laugh: Red Rocket :laugh: Wish I watched last night!

NEVER seen the movie though - it just never dawns on me to grab it - hey it's only been something like 5 years since it came out, right. One of these days.....

:laugh: :laugh: Red Rocket :laugh: Wish I watched last night!

NEVER seen the movie though - it just never dawns on me to grab it - hey it's only been something like 5 years since it came out, right. One of these days.....