Clubplanet Nightlife Community

office flirting and/or relationships

Hi AM!

I have done it....but won't ever again!

In an industry like mine (advertising) your bound to have to work with this person some how at some time in your career!

Flirting is one thing but make sure that if it goes any further you be careful..I wouldn't reccommend it though!

:)

hi Lauren....

anyway..i wasnt saying i was doing it..even though i have in the past...and i still keep in touch with the guy to this day...

but at my office now..i've been hit on and asked out by 3 guys ..it feels like a competition between 2 of them actually...and ALWAYS flirted with at company outings...doesnt really bother me..i have no interest in any of em...and the attentions nice :D

thank god none of em are my type because then i really wouldnt know how to say no :tongue:

Originally posted by missdivinity

hi Lauren....

anyway..i wasnt saying i was doing it..even though i have in the past...and i still keep in touch with the guy to this day...

but at my office now..i've been hit on and asked out by 3 guys ..it feels like a competition between 2 of them actually...and ALWAYS flirted with at company outings...doesnt really bother me..i have no interest in any of em...and the attentions nice :D

thank god none of em are my type because then i really wouldnt know how to say no :tongue:

Haha...I here ya!!!

Just tell em they have no shot with ya!:D