Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nre Years Eve @metro Lounge..... No Alternitives!!!!!!!

ml2k1

Ok guys, i must have got 20 pms today about New yearsso here are some more details...........

Believe me when i tell you, New years eve at Metro Lounge is, by far THE BEST party of the year.Along with all our special events (thanksgiving eve,anniversarys, theme parties) the crowd is OUT OF CONTROL! But, what makes New years so special,mainly, is that........................YOU DONT HAVE TO GO HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (well eventually, but, as long as you stay up,WE stay up,till AT LEAST 11am (yes 11 o'clock in the morning) with a 24hour liquer liscense!. NO OTHER club in jersey can do this, and there is only one dj in new jersey that can keep it jumpin ALL NIGHT LONG.................RICHIE RYDELL! And it is an amazing feeling to be sitting inside metro lounge at say, 7am packed wall to wall, music pumpin...............................awsome!!!

THE CROWD WILL BE HOT

THE MUSIC WILL BE SICK

THE VIBE WILL BE INCREDIBLE

That aside here what i know so far

all tickets include:

top shelf 4 hour open bar

lavish hot and cold buffet

all 3 rooms will be open with different music in each room

DJ RICHIE RYDELL TILL AT LEAST 11AM!

Tickets will be going on sale soon. When i know, you will know.What i do know is, new years is not a night that you want to waste and make a mistake and go to the wrong venue. DONT TAKE ANY CHANCES, the track record is proven......guranteed GREAT TIME! (this will be the 5th new years at metro)

and as far as the AFTERHOURS............................

Last year AFTER 3am we had OVER 600 people enter. So even if you dont ring in the new year with us at MIDNIGHT, join us for AFTERHOURS. Afterhour admission price is not determined till th e week of the event.

REMEMBER WE WILL STAY OPEN TILL AT LEAST 11AM AND LONGER IF YOU STAY LONGER:D

More details coming soon.

ps.............book your room as soon as possible, before they raise the room price.