Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
tastey

LMAO, anti-sex superhero in NYC

http://www.abcnews.go.com/sections/us/DailyNews/terrifica021105.html

LMAO :rofl: :rofl:

this girl SERIOUSLY dresses in a super-hero costume and is out in the NYC bar scene to "save drunk women from men seducing them"

"I protect the single girl living in the big city," says Terrifica, sporting blond Brunhild wig with a golden mask and a matching Valkyrie bra. "I do this because women are weak. They are easily manipulated, and they need to be protected from themselves and most certainly from men and their ill intentions toward them."

:laugh:

she was probably raped and cant get over it so she relives her experience through these woman, by saving them its like shes controlling the situation with a rapist, something she might have issues with if she was drunk and got raped...

in the pooper...

:nono::mad: What a stupid ho. I'm sure she means well but I'd like to see her fuckin' tell me that I'm weak and easily manipulated to my face. :box:

Just cuz she came from a small town and acted like an idiot doesn't mean everyone out there is as dumb as she is.:blown:

Originally posted by urbainchic

:nono::mad: What a stupid ho. I'm sure she means well but I'd like to see her fuckin' tell me that I'm weak and easily manipulated to my face. :box:

Just cuz she came from a small town and acted like an idiot doesn't mean everyone out there is as dumb as she is.:blown:

. . I like your avatar, lets bang! . . :drunk: . . . ;) . .

Originally posted by joeg

lol...

sounds more like a super-villian to me! :laugh:

bwHAHAHA. want me to get into an epic battle with her, Joe?

;) "and place her into an easily escapable situation involving a highly unusual and exotic death..."

Originally posted by cintron

bwHAHAHA. want me to get into an epic battle with her, Joe?

;) "and place her into an easily escapable situation involving a highly unusual and exotic death..."

hahaha

and if shes held captive in your lair, you'll have to explain your "master plan" in great detail thinking she'll never escape to thwart it!

Originally posted by joeg

hahaha

and if shes held captive in your lair, you'll have to explain your "master plan" in great detail thinking she'll never escape to thwart it!

;) and then i bring out the probe...