Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Red on Thursday - who's spinning?

magic8ball

Originally posted by addyk

i like red and i like buttse.....nevermind, ya where are you vfox

Ok I just spoke to her, she's actually not in Dupont Circle she is in class, only 20 more credits and she gets her GED!!! She said Thursday at Red sounds like a plan to her.......just buy her drinks....:beer:

Alo? Housekeeping....

anyone home?

Anyhows, i'd love to meet with whoever goes, in front of the BAR. yeah! thats where i'll be. actually not for too late because I have a flight to catch the next day but I think it will be a good night out. Haven't been out on a Thursday in forever besides Halloween.

Originally posted by magic8ball

Alo? Housekeeping....

anyone home?

Anyhows, i'd love to meet with whoever goes, in front of the BAR. yeah! thats where i'll be. actually not for too late because I have a flight to catch the next day but I think it will be a good night out. Haven't been out on a Thursday in forever besides Halloween.

I'm pretty sure it's tom b this thursday. if not, then saeed will be there. either one will do for me.

Originally posted by djbuster

i gotta be at gua-rapo in the early part of the night...but maybe i'll see you guys at red kinda late.

No moderns? U spinnin at Gua Rapo tomorrow? Call meeeeee bitch! :D

OK so y'all that are going to Red - I'll post tomorrow to tell u what's up on the plans... look in the sig or the pic thread to seewhat i look like if u didn't notice already lol