Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
sassa

This is What Russia Is Doing in Chechnya This Year...

These are very graphic, violent pictures. Open them at your own risk...I was forwarded this tonight, and they made me nauseous...but they need to be seen by people to understand what the Russian military is doing to Chechen civilians.

thanks for the visual propaganda sassa. this reminds me of the arab kids in my college who put up posters of dead babies and yell to the world about the evil doers israelis. this is horseshit. how do you know these kids were kiled by russians?? that entire area was swept up in tribal conflict when the russians left. oh please, you make it seem like everything is a fucking harmony if US/Russia/Israel would just disappear. i hate it when people post this melodramatic shit, without references, without a story, exaclty the same shit the nazi propaganda films did in order to justify their invasion of Sudetenland. there is this old sayin in the jewish tradition, Loshon Hora, the evil toungue, watch your gossip. im not saying the russians are not guilty of crimes, but this is pure libel. as a 'moderator' it is your job to know what is appropirate and just to post and what is not. youre not doing your job.

Originally posted by tribal

thanks for the visual propaganda sassa. this reminds me of the arab kids in my college who put up posters of dead babies and yell to the world about the evil doers israelis. this is horseshit. how do you know these kids were kiled by russians?? that entire area was swept up in tribal conflict when the russians left. oh please, you make it seem like everything is a fucking harmony if US/Russia/Israel would just disappear. i hate it when people post this melodramatic shit, without references, without a story, exaclty the same shit the nazi propaganda films did in order to justify their invasion of Sudetenland. there is this old sayin in the jewish tradition, Loshon Hora, the evil toungue, watch your gossip. im not saying the russians are not guilty of crimes, but this is pure libel. as a 'moderator' it is your job to know what is appropirate and just to post and what is not. youre not doing your job.

For a second, I allowed myself to fly off the handle. The dates of these photos, first of all, DO NOT MATCH any dates of ethnic conflicts that occured before the Russians showed up. Second, tell me what conflicts you are talking about. There are many bullshit fights between groups, but NOTHING on this scale, and please don't say there has been. I understand the Loshon Hora term very well, I was told that repeatedly as a child, I do not need to hear it from you. This might be propoganda to you, but to me, this shows the brutality of the Russian army and the lengths they have gone to brutalize these people. Only 2% of Chechens are involved with illegal activity, ONLY 2 FUCKING PERCENT. The 98% that remains DOES NOT DESERVE THIS INHUMANE TREATMENT!!Therefore, your argument is invalid, and might I add, quite stupid. Cheers to your fellow Arab college students for putting up the shit they did, since the IDF and Israeli government has repeatedly blocked access to the camps to the UN, humanitarian groups, peace activists, and those with contributions for the Palestinians.

:blown: