Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats the Worst Thing u Ever said to

irenegade7

A TEACHER?

For me in Jr. High my english teacher ask the dumbest question ever.

What do you want out of life students? I simply raised my hand and said

"I want a wife with a sex drive like Peggy Bundy." The woman almost had

a heart attack. I'm sure that's the last time she ask that question.

Needless to say the bitch called my mother. I should have known that the truth

is not always the right answer. Fortunately, my teacher didn't know she was

calling the woman who told me and my best friend "Pussy is Bad." I should have

listen. So now I pay the price..........:D :D

...i didnt tell her directly, but a classmate and i wrote an english paper in college making our teacher the villain...and we described her as a dyke bitch on wheels...detailing her outfits and demeanor in such a way that there was no way she would have any illusions that this paper was NOT about her...she was rough and we threw it right back at her...

so we had to rewrite the paper and apologize...it was rather well written, but in bad taste...we actually made her cry...damn college was fucked up...

:laugh: irenegade7 heheh poor u ...

sometimes i dream i m a teacher so i can fuck my students heheheh ups thats another storie

anyway i wrote a note with my friends saying bad things about the teacher like : she was very fat as pork and also i wrote so many bad words. she found the note and call my parents , in fact it wasent my parents who make me feel ashame it is me who still feel like shit for doing that jajajajaj anyway i dont remember anything else

Originally posted by legend38

In kindergarten I told my music teacher , Mr.Wing, to "go lay an egg" . I was placed in the corner for the remainder of class.

I was devistated. :cry:

Hhahaha awwwww lil larry sitting in the corner.

um....mine isnt sexual

i am adopted and when i was in second grade i asked all my friends if they were adopted too! ... heheh they all ran home and asked their parents if they were adopted too! :laugh: needless to say my parents got a couple phone calls. :rolleyes:

the worst thing i ever said to a teacher was back in 3rd grade when i recited a line from the movie "arthur" to my speech teacher. i said my favorite line from that movie was "how would you like to me come and there and wash your dick for you, you little shit" and she then proceeded to call my mom who was not happy when i got home. :nono:

i once got my brother in trouble when he was in 2nd grade because i taught him a new song which he said aloud during quiet time; it went like this

"hello mother, hello father

i've been smokin marijuana

coke is good, crack is better

i'm so fucked up i cant write this goddamn letter"

hehe:laugh: he got his ass kicked by mom for that :laugh:

When I was in 7th grade I had an art teacher, Ms. Schoen, who was a tall, skinny, peaceful, quiet, timid young woman. I, like a true asshole, had to abuse this teacher who hardly did anything to fuck me over. I mean, now that I think of it, she was the only teacher during that time who showed any genuine interest in me or how I did in school.

Anyway, she had this hoarse-sounding voice, so everytime she said something it sounded as if she was crying. Every so often, while imitating her voice, I would yell shit out in the middle of class. I would say shit like: "My name is Ms. Schoen, and I have no breasts." She would always pretend she didn't hear it, and being the fucking pothead that I was, I didn't think she heard, despite the fact that everyone else was laughing their fucking asses off.

I did this continuously for about a month, and then one day, while sitting in English class, I get paged on the loud-speaker. I go down to the office, walk into the principal's office, and there is Ms. Schoen, sitting there with her hand folded in her lap, looking all depressed. The principal calls me in, I sit down, and we all have a little talk.

"So, Ms. Schoen tells me you've been yellling various things out? Things about her breasts and what not?"

I just sat there with a stupid look on my face thinking (1) why the fuck did I do this, and (2) am I going to laugh?

I didn't think anything would follow after this meeting because the principal told me it was ok, that i should simply stop saying shit in class.

But then my mother shows me this letter one day afterschool, which read: Dear Parents of ...... You're son has repeatedly yelled phrases during art class, phrases dealing with various parts of Ms. Schoen's genitalia.........please be advised that your son will receive a suspension of 12 days......

I looked at my mother and just laughed. I couldn't even say anyting. I didn't get into alot of trouble for this; my father actually laughed when he read the letter. But my father did give me a little lecture that made me feel like a useless piece of shit.

I don't regret any of it though. I had so much fucking fun in Junior High and High School.