Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Orgasm Question For The Guys

Mystify

Originally posted by mystify82281

I've read a few times that men CAN actually have multiple orgasms.... My friends and I DO NOT understand how this is possible.

i always thought that, when those experiences were being discussed, what was meant was more than one in an evening or a session. knowwhaddimean?

I've read a few times that men CAN actually have multiple orgasms.... My friends and I DO NOT understand how this is possible.

Anyone here that lucky????

I mean for girls it's very DO-ABLE but for guys???

i mean i agree with weyes....i have to stop (after an orgasm) change raincoats and continue...it takes a while (a long while..u better eat a snickers:tongue: )...but i have done it...but there is that little time that u change ur raincoat and continue...

Well... orgasms and ejaculation almost always occur at the same time BUT they do not have to. So, for a guy to have true multiples, if I understand it correctly, he would come more than once before actually ejaculating. HOW this happens... I could not tell you...

Originally posted by tastyt

Well... orgasms and ejaculation almost always occur at the same time BUT they do not have to. So, for a guy to have true multiples, if I understand it correctly, he would come more than once before actually ejaculating. HOW this happens... I could not tell you...

Ahhh you beat me to it! Multiple orgasms in one session are possible, you just have to hold back ejaculation. There are a couple ways to do it, and you have to really be focused on makin love and be in tune with your partner.

The hard part is holding back the good stuff; in the heat of the moment you always wanna release the creamy goodness.

weyes that what i originally thought, but i'm not so sure now....

still a bit confused :confused:

Well, what Weyes said is absolutely possible... it takes some guys a long time to recover, but others can bounce right back within a matter of minutes. These are what you would call good, good men, lol. ;)

Guest gabo

Well, what Weyes said is absolutely possible... it takes some guys a long time to recover, but others can bounce right back within a matter of minutes. These are what you would call good, good men, lol. ;)

<---- good man!

Guest gabo
Originally posted by scaredgirl

so u are saying u are perfect ????

no, I dont think I am perfect at all but I think I do have a quick turn around time before I am thinking of nothing but sex again.

Its all about knowing your shlong. lol

If I know im about to cum but I want to make love longer.

I simply slow down or change the pace of intercourse.

The orgasim flows but its mild enough to where I dont ejaculate.

A few sessions of this teasing method have always made my ejaculating orgasim unbearably strong :drunk:

Now multiple ejaculating orgasims take some practice and a good deal of forgoing masterbating.

Although I still debate with myself wheter or not masterbatinon is beneficial or not regarding sex.....

A little too much info...but hey..this is the sex board.

:flame:

no, i'm in agreement with the "bounce back in a few minutes" thing. i'm not so familiar with the "orgasm without ejaculating" thing.

but this actually happened to me, once, a few years ago. I was doing this girl, and as I felt the urge to pop, I squeezed tight, and rode the wave over. I had a head rush, I was all woozy, and VERY discombobulated, but the girl I was with at the time revived me (only a few seconds of down time, according to her) and when I pulled out, the rubber was dry and I was still stiff as a board.

SO of course, what did my (at the time) 23 year old mind tell me to do? Get back in there, champ!!! :eek: So I did, and it took me a while, but when I finally did come, it was the most intense and incredible feeling I've ever had.

Unfortunately, I've never to recreate that occurence ever again...:confused:

Originally posted by trueqwest

but this actually happened to me, once, a few years ago. I was doing this girl, and as I felt the urge to pop, I squeezed tight, and rode the wave over. I had a head rush, I was all woozy, and VERY discombobulated, but the girl I was with at the time revived me (only a few seconds of down time, according to her) and when I pulled out, the rubber was dry and I was still stiff as a board.

SO of course, what did my (at the time) 23 year old mind tell me to do? Get back in there, champ!!! :eek: So I did, and it took me a while, but when I finally did come, it was the most intense and incredible feeling I've ever had.

Unfortunately, I've never to recreate that occurence ever again...:confused:

see - that's what i'm saying: that's not having a multiple orgasm; that's holding one back till you can have a real one later that happens to be more intense as a bonus.

Originally posted by weyes

see - that's what i'm saying: that's not having a multiple orgasm; that's holding one back till you can have a real one later that happens to be more intense as a bonus.

No, because you can still have an orgasm without ejaculating, whether or not the second orgasm is stronger is irrelevent. It is still an orgasm.