Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
mindfaqd

Spree rumor???

Dallas is so fuckin deep they can afford to trade whoever they want..well..except Dirk.

Dallas was actually gona swing some siiiiiick trade for Kevin Garnett..i think it was LaFrentz...Nash...and Finley for KG....and that would leave Nowitzki..Van Exel...Garnett...Bradley..Najera..Griffin..and Popey Jones...

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

Dallas was actually gona swing some siiiiiick trade for Kevin Garnett..i think it was LaFrentz...Nash...and Finley for KG....and that would leave Nowitzki..Van Exel...Garnett...Bradley..Najera..Griffin..and Popey Jones...

that would be a horrible trade. why would u give up 3 starters for 1? the 3 of them combine for 40 points on any given night. why trade garnetts 25 for their 40?

...if the knicks trade spree, i am done completely...as it stands now, i cant sit through a whole game watching them...thank god for YES and the Nets...

OT: has anyone listened to Van Gundy on TNT...cant tell if i like him or not as a broadcaster...

Originally posted by mindfaqd

that would be a horrible trade. why would u give up 3 starters for 1? the 3 of them combine for 40 points on any given night. why trade garnetts 25 for their 40?

why?? because ud have van exel...nowitzki..and garnett on the same squad...imagine Nick dishin to KG??? dude..that'd b one of the best trades ever...

u dont really lose anything...u lose nash..yeh...but Van Ex is an ill point guard as it is...

u lose LaFrentz..so what? bradley is doin his thing this yr

u lose Finley...ok...that hurts a lil..but im sure KG would make up for it

why?? because ud have van exel...nowitzki..and garnett on the same squad...imagine Nick dishin to KG??? dude..that'd b one of the best trades ever...

u dont really lose anything...u lose nash..yeh...but Van Ex is an ill point guard as it is...

u lose LaFrentz..so what? bradley is doin his thing this yr

u lose Finley...ok...that hurts a lil..but im sure KG would make up for it

and then ur second team consists of who? remeber the starters can't play the WHOLE game.

wait...how deep r the lakers?? after devean george theyre done..their second team is trash compared to what Dallas's would be ....

true, but they have a better coach and they believe in something

Dallas doesn't..................defense.

Dumping Spree for Stoudamire would be perfect....lose one whiner loser for a drunk druggie loser. However, at least then they'd have a decent point guard (Eisley is by far the best on the team, but Chaney doesn't play him because he doesn't play D). However, that would never happen either because Portland is already overstocked at the 2/3 positions (Bonzi Wells, Scottie Pippen, Derek Anderson, Qyntel Woods, Ruben Patterson...although half of em are injured right now). If they could swing a 3 way deal where Portland's also able to get rid of one (or two) of those guys, then it might work. However, like I said before, I think you're all seriously overestimating Spree's trade value. There are already too many shooting guards who cause trouble in the league, and he's not even the best one on the market....

Knicks wont trade for a Point Guard...theyve got Vujanic from Partizan coming in next season....he's averaging 23ppg in the Euro league...and is def. ready to run the point..he did a great job in the World Championships this summer. and he's not even 22 yrs old yet!....

Knicks wont trade for a Point Guard...theyve got Vujanic from Partizan coming in next season....he's averaging 23ppg in the Euro league...and is def. ready to run the point..he did a great job in the World Championships this summer. and he's not even 22 yrs old yet!....

god I can't wait for this kid. if he turns out as good as Stojacovic and Divac say he is, there will be a real PG in New York again. :eek:

Too bad he's a shooting guard, not a point guard (23ppg, 2.5 apg....not exactly NBA PG numbers). He might develop into a good point, but then again, so might Frank Williams. Even counting Milos, there isn;t a single player the Knicks have or have the rights to who has the promise to become a franchise type player, except for a few guys already locked into exorbitant contracts who are either at their peak or on the decline. Maybe they can get Frederic Weis to come over and play center for them too :laugh:

Nobody wants Spree! Spree will be a Knick as long as management isn't willing to trade him for either draft picks or a scrub with a high contract.....

Here's the type of deal that MIGHT end up panning out: Spree and Frank Williams to the Sonics for Kenny Anderson, Calvin Booth, and Desmond Mason. Anything better than that and you're trippin....

Originally posted by brickhouse

Nobody wants Spree! Spree will be a Knick as long as management isn't willing to trade him for either draft picks or a scrub with a high contract.....

Here's the type of deal that MIGHT end up panning out: Spree and Frank Williams to the Sonics for Kenny Anderson, Calvin Booth, and Desmond Mason. Anything better than that and you're trippin....

we have enough worthless role players on the Knicks, no thanx.

They'll swing something, u watch.

i think if they brought home Kenny Anderson he'd drop dimes like no one else..i know this guy would loveeeeeeee to come back to NYC..thats thy this deal seems feasible...but does Kenny A wana play for a shitty ass team?? and r they willin to give up Desmond Mason?? the guy is just gettin better and better..

it would be a good deal..but more so for the Knicks