Clubplanet Nightlife Community

rock bottom

atomicapples

i just had my heartbroken.

i know how people feel.

there is nothing that anyone can say or do to make me feel better

its all my fault, and no one elses.

why did i put myself in the situation where it can hit me and hurt me soo much?

i feel angry, lonely, sad, depressed, jealious, want to end it by killing myself feeling.

i know im talking crazy, but i wish this feeling would stop. i dunno why someone would make me feel like this when i never put it upon anyone else.

what you give is what you recieve is what i been believing. but it doesnt turn out like that. and thats what i learned today.

you give out love, love, and love, and you recieve pain, sadness, and depression back.

what does it really mean when a girl say, "i love you, i love you, your soo perfect for me, but i dont want to go with it, because its soo perfect i dont want to fuck it ip"? to me it basically means, your a fuck up, i dont want to be with you, cuz you aint my type.

"you make me happy, but i want to try other things before i get into something" "i dont want to be with you, and always wonder how it would be like with other people, etc"

come on. girls please explain that to me.

i asked, i asked, i asked to give it a chance. "no i dont think im ready". fine. i wait i wait i wait, and i wait. no responce. how long do you want me to wait? "dont wait. do the things you want to do"

WHAT I WANT TO DO IS TO BE WITH YOU. YOU AND YOU ONLY. what i do everyday for myself is to do it for you. everything i have i can careless. as long as i have you. you are soo important to me. i have your friendship, i have your security, i have your love, but what i dont have is your heart.

you say i have alot to offer, but i guess its not enough to win your heart and sweep you off your feet and to call you mine.

what do i need to change? what do i need to make? what do i need to buy? what do i need to earn? what do i need to produce? to have that part of you?

you say i have your heart. you tell me its the truth, i believe you. but deep deep down inside i dont know. but what i do know is that i have failed. i have died. i am lost. i am not worth being here with you. i was put on this place for 1 reason, and that is to be your everything.

this is soo painful for me.

i love you.

love you too much

i would take a bullet for you.

my life is not worth living if you werent here with her, by myside.

She's been trying to give you the hint without smashing your ego at the same time for a while dude. I hate to sound cold, but let this be a lesson to you. If a girl is down with being with you, she doesn't put it off. She doesn't want you to find someone else. She doesn't want to try out other people first.

Good luck picking up the pieces though, I had one of these myself. Life goes on, ay?

wow that is so sad. i have felt that way in the past too... it is not healthy to become attached to someone in the way that you think they are THE only ONE for you. you need only U. now you need to realize that not every relationship is meant, there will be others, there will be more painful experiences and this is all really miniscule when you look at the bigger picture. snap out of it. the less you let it hurt you, the more appealing you will be to her/others & the better/stronger you will feel.

Originally posted by trajik

She's been trying to give you the hint without smashing your ego at the same time for a while dude. I hate to sound cold, but let this be a lesson to you. If a girl is down with being with you, she doesn't put it off. She doesn't want you to find someone else. She doesn't want to try out other people first.

Good luck picking up the pieces though, I had one of these myself. Life goes on, ay?

Word.

Everyone has to go through something like this. These instances only make you stronger and more importantly wiser. The emotions subside in due time, some faster then others.

YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE TO CHANGE WHO YOU ARE OR BUY THINGS TO MAKE A PERSON WANT TO BE WITH YOU. THEY SHOULD LOVE YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE. DON'T CHANGE WHO U ARE FOR ANYONE. EVERYONE HAS DEFECTS, NO ONE IS PERFECT AND THERE IS SOMEONE OUT THERE FOR YOU. I KNOW IT'S HARD TO GO ON BUT BELIEVE ME WHEN I TELL YOU, THERE IS SOMETHING BETTER FOR YOU OUT THERE. YOU MAY NOT THINK SO NOW BUT THERE IS. YOU'LL SEE. JUST HANG IN THERE. :)

Originally posted by atomicapples

WHAT I WANT TO DO IS TO BE WITH YOU. YOU AND YOU ONLY. what i do everyday for myself is to do it for you. everything i have i can careless. as long as i have you. you are soo important to me. i have your friendship, i have your security, i have your love, but what i don't have is your heart.

what do i need to change? what do i need to make? what do i need to buy? what do i need to earn? what do i need to produce? to have that part of you?

you say i have your heart. you tell me its the truth, i believe you. but deep deep down inside i don't know. but what i do know is that i have failed. i have died. i am lost. i am not worth being here with you. i was put on this place for 1 reason, and that is to be your everything.

i would take a bullet for you.

my life is not worth living if you weren't here with her, by my side.

the minute u think in this way the MINUTE U ARE VERY WRONG

u should never be with someone thinking he/she will save ur life , ur nothing without that person, im lost with out u , i will die if im not with u ...... WRONG WRONG WRONG my friend

Relationships : are for sharing , to be equal ... nobody is more than u , u should't visualize ur partners as ur savior or something like that , people really misunderstand the term "relationship"

lets put it this way if he/she doesn't want to be with u, why would u want to be with that person ? would u like to be with someone that u love but he/she doesn't love u ?, would u like that person stay with u or give u a second chance just because he/she feels sorry for u ? I know is very painful but i think will be more painful if u stay with her and then after a few months he/she will tell u again "i don't love u"......

we shouldn't force things , remember if that person is the love of ur life no matter what happen u will be with him/her again NO MATTER WHAT so give time , be paient everything will solve ....

i wish i could tell u this face to face becaus emy grammar is very bad and i fell like i cant express my felings in this way

:( :( :(

I'm sooo sorry to hear that Tony. I know it hurts, I've been there before, when you love someone with all your heart and there's just nothing you can do to get that person to return your affection.

Well you know what? The problem isn't with you. It might not even be with her. It's with the two of you together. As cliched as it might sound, some people just were not meant to be together, and unfortunately there's nothing that can be done about it. It's simply a fact of life that has to be accepted and dealt with.

You can't change yourself to make someone happy; because then it's not really *you* that person is in love with... and unless someone loves you for who you truly are, it means nothing. You can't look to someone else as your reason to exist... YOU are reason enough...

Give it time, and you WILL get over this... and be a better, stronger person for it! I know that means nothing right now, but PLEASE listen to everyone here- we've all been through this and we are all here today to tell the tale!

Originally posted by tastyt

You can't change yourself to make someone happy; because then it's not really *you* that person is in love with... and unless someone loves you for who you truly are, it means nothing. You can't look to someone else as your reason to exist... YOU are reason enough...

Give it time, and you WILL get over this... and be a better, stronger person for it! I know that means nothing right now, but PLEASE listen to everyone here- we've all been through this and we are all here today to tell the tale!

exactly, and as hard as it seems today to think about, it will get a little easier tomorrow, and then the next day and the next, and you will be stronger for this heartache. if she does not realize your worth and want to be with you, then she does not deserve what you have to offer. there is someone out there that will make you happy and not miserable :( i am so sorry though-- *hug*

Originally posted by trajik

Having your heart broken, in anyway, shape, or form hearts, especially when it's somone who really matters to you....

MY LIL BABY...Girls SUCK...THEY DOOOOOOOO...I'm here for you need someone to talk to..

here's something to make you smile...

WHY DID THE MEXICAN THROW HIS WIFE OUT OF THE WINDOW??

TEQUILA...

:laugh:

Get it?? TEQUILA

hehe <3 Me Heart You..

CALLLLLLLLL MEEEEEEEE AGAIN...<3:heart: :kiss2:

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Having your heart broken, in anyway, shape, or form hearts, especially when it's somone who really matters to you....

regardless of m post and what they say....He loves er and here is no 2 ways about it.....Be happy, live life, make people smile!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

regardless of m post and what they say....He loves er and here is no 2 ways about it.....Be happy, live life, make people smile!!!!!!!!!!