Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pixie cuts

SPYGIRL3

Originally posted by dani672

Don't do it!! take it from me.. about 5 years ago i got it into my head that i was going to cut my hair like natalie imbuglia.. well it was the worst!!!! it has taken me SOO long to grow it out!

LOL...I am not going to, but I was just wondering what other people thought....

I take it you regreted as soon as you heard the first snip???

My opinion on pixie cuts is....

I think they look GREAT on some women. But I think that to be able to pull it off, you really need to have smallish features / body frame and a pretty face....

I don't think I would EVER get a pixie cut, I LOVE my long hair and am scared to cut it one inch!!!

But hell yeah, Halle Berry, Jada Pinkett -- they're fuckin gorgeous!

I think it looks good on the right person...Halle B. looks UNBELIEVABLE with hers...

WHen I was in eigth grade I got one ( the whole Kelly 90210 pixie) and it was a fashion disaster:laugh: Thank god I have nice length hair with long layers now...

Mystify - Do you remember that? LOL...I have pics of us with my haircut like that and with BOTH of us PRE EYEBROW waxing days:laugh:

Originally posted by dani672

Don't do it!! take it from me.. about 5 years ago i got it into my head that i was going to cut my hair like natalie imbuglia.. well it was the worst!!!! it has taken me SOO long to grow it out!

Me as well. I cut ALL my hair off senior year. I thought it would be "cute" to have elf hair. WRONG! I wish i never did it.

:mad:

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

Mystify - Do you remember that? LOL...I have pics of us with my haircut like that and with BOTH of us PRE EYEBROW waxing days:laugh:

OH MY GOD~memories!!!!

We were really gross in those pics! That was your slumber party right?!?!?!?! hahahahahaha we were such little geeks :)

our eyebrows can be summed up in one word - a DISGRACE

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

I was tempted to get one. Everyone says it would look really good, but I dunno....

Ms. Tastyt what do you think???

Hmmm, I'm thinkin' you could probably pull it off... let me look at some old pix (remember America? lol) and I'll get back to you!