Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How many girls...

tommyarmani

Guest gabo

not sure if i would want a girl to eat my ass but a girl on all 4s is always nice.

I dont think guys asses were meant to be eaten like a womans ass.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by weyes

hmmm... how d'ya figure there's a difference :confused: ?

well for one a guys ass is hairy(yuk) and a girls ass is not really, or shouldnt be hairy. when a guy gives oral to a girl he is right in that area anyway.... when a girl gives oral to a guy her tongue is nowhere near his ass.

Originally posted by gabo

well for one a guys ass is hairy(yuk) and a girls ass is not really, or shouldnt be hairy. when a guy gives oral to a girl he is right in that area anyway.... when a girl gives oral to a guy her tongue is nowhere near his ass.

THat be right...............

Guest gabo
Originally posted by tommyarmani

hmm, but im sure you have had instances where her tongue wandered to the ball area, then to the ass area. so wouldnt full out ass eating be a natural progression after a while?

well hells yea I have had my balls sucked but she never wandered south of my two friends.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by tommyarmani

hmm, but im sure you have had instances where her tongue wandered to the ball area, then to the ass area. so wouldnt full out ass eating be a natural progression after a while?

well hells yea I have had my balls sucked but she never wandered south of my two friends.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by phatman

i have not tried it...BUT...my roommie has done it to a few guys and she said they have howled from the pleasure...one guy even cried cuz he was turned on so much....idk...

your roomies number in my hand nowwwwwwwwwwww!

Originally posted by tastyt

I've been wanting to try it for some time now... I've brought it up to a couple of people, but so far no one's actually let me do it... most guys are overly-protective of their bum... :)

...i'm willing to give it a go...i dont think there's anything i wouldnt try sexually these days...w/ women that is...

so...whenever youre ready girly girl....;)

Guest gabo
Originally posted by tastyt

I've been wanting to try it for some time now... I've brought it up to a couple of people, but so far no one's actually let me do it... most guys are overly-protective of their bum... :)

I do remember a certain person give you the green light, you just pussed out;)

Gabo- well you see, that's the thing, the green light is *always* given, but whenever it comes down to the nitty-gritty it's never a good time! Hmmm, guess I just need to be more agressive about the whole thing (the hole thing? lol) ! :D

Phattie: :licker: *giggle*