Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Beantown for Thanksgiving...

bwags

Hey I'm heading home from the city (NYC) and looking to hit something in Boston. I see DJ Dan from 'Frisco is spinning at Axis or Avalon. He's pretty sweet. Any other suggestions? It would be hard to top the brilliant 6 1/2 hour PVD set two weekends ago at Twilo--but something PROGRESSIVE in beantown would be fun. Also, something to keep me away from driving back down for Gatecrasher at Limelight w/ Sandra Collins. Talk to me...

Wags

ps-Carl Cox December 1st, Twilo--who's coming down?

------------------

"Some people are fortunately enough to have a vacation every 5 days...luckily I am one of them."

If you have no plans for Thurs. night, def. check out Venu...Seaman at Axis is killer also but I got to support Dj nailz and his 5 hr set..plus the dance off will add some excitement..no plans after the clubs, an afterhours in NH(I believe Boston Billiards in Nashua)where DJ Rick Naples will be spinning<----that'll be insane..PEACE

-Dont eat too much or else... cwm8.gif HAVE A GREAT TURKEY DAY!!!

i will be checkin out dj dan on friday too. he is the reason i started listening heavily to house music in the first place. i have seen him 3 times and he has not dissapointed.

Thursday nite at Axis is Dave Seaman. He is a heavy hitter from England. This guy is amazing. I saw him without having heard of him before and he blew me away. way more than i expected. I think he was better than Sandra Collins. There, i said it....

i would say "screw avalon on thursday, go to dave seaman at axis" but this is a family board and avalon's a dirty word.

"Did what I just say make sense? Now I know how the pilgrims felt."

-simpsons thanksgiving episode

------------------

"Keep on charging the enemy so long as there is life."

-ancient Chinese fortune cookie

Archived