Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
dani672

Does anyone else do this???

so its november now.. its getting dark at like 4:30.. its getting colder and colder.. i personally start getting the winter blues!

so to make myself feel better.. i break out the summer clothes and play dress up! just like when i was little.. if you don't do this you should.. another fun one is to take out your old dresses.. i can still get my prom dress on if i hold my breath! luckily it is only snug in the chest area!

anyway.. you girls should try it.. its fun

another favorite for you girls with bf's.. put on a fashion show! thats the most fun!!!!

Originally posted by dani672

so its november now.. its getting dark at like 4:30.. its getting colder and colder.. i personally start getting the winter blues!

so to make myself feel better.. i break out the summer clothes and play dress up! just like when i was little.. if you don't do this you should.. another fun one is to take out your old dresses.. i can still get my prom dress on if i hold my breath! luckily it is only snug in the chest area!

anyway.. you girls should try it.. its fun

another favorite for you girls with bf's.. put on a fashion show! thats the most fun!!!!

no i have never done this!!! but it sounds like fun!!! too bad i took all my summer clothes to my house in nj! :(

dani u are too cute!

No I don't believe it -- There's no way anyone is worse than me... I'm sick - I think I might have OCD...

Joe and I might have to have a face-off or something bc I REFUSE to give up my title of being the 'most compulsive neat freak'... :tongue:

Tell Joe it's on! :argue2::D