Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
thehype

You Know what I hate.....

Recommended Posts

I'm Not sure bout some of the people on here but i am a die hard Gap shopper. I go in there every other week. One thing I hate is when I pick up a shirt and I pay full price for it and its a shirt that is in-season. Then 2 weeks later, its on sale for 50% off. anyone else hate this.

oh yea I hit my 1000 post b4 and din't realize it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by thehype

I'm Not sure bout some of the people on here but i am a die hard Gap shopper. I go in there every other week. One thing I hate is when I pick up a shirt and I pay full price for it and its a shirt that is in-season. Then 2 weeks later, its on sale for 50% off. anyone else hate this.

oh yea I hit my 1000 post b4 and din't realize it

You gotta love retail...lol If you shop there a lot, make a friend with an employee, not for their discount, but so you find out about the sales. Sales plans are sent anywehre from 2 to 6 weeks before the actual sale....

I think guys have it much harder than girls when it comes to clothing....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by thehype

I'm Not sure bout some of the people on here but i am a die hard Gap shopper. I go in there every other week. One thing I hate is when I pick up a shirt and I pay full price for it and its a shirt that is in-season. Then 2 weeks later, its on sale for 50% off. anyone else hate this.

oh yea I hit my 1000 post b4 and din't realize it

Yeah I HATE THAT TOO!!!! Some stores let you bring it back and they'll give you back the difference....

For some reason, I never pictured you as shopping in the Gap......

:confused:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

You gotta love retail...lol If you shop there a lot, make a friend with an employee, not for their discount, but so you find out about the sales. Sales plans are sent anywehre from 2 to 6 weeks before the actual sale....

I think guys have it much harder than girls when it comes to clothing....

Yea I know bout sales plans. i always give the heads up to my parents bout shit like this at my store

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by mystify82281

For some reason, I never pictured you as shopping in the Gap......

:confused:

Like music, I am very Diverse when it comes to shopping. I have some awsome pais of jeans from gap. Actually thats the one thing i shop at Gap for is the jeans

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unfortunatley thats the way retail works:mad:

I know that in Nordstrom's they let youbring it back and get sale pirce ifyou have the reciept( but if you bitch and complain they'll just give it to ya;) )

Hype - Congrats are your 1000 post Mr CLUB GOD!!! SO are you going to come to Deko on Saturday or what?? Will I be seeing the ever so fashionable Spongebob this week??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by dknybabe2929

Unfortunatley thats the way retail works:mad:

Hype - Congrats are your 1000 post Mr CLUB GOD!!! SO are you going to come to Deko on Saturday or what?? Will I be seeing the ever so fashionable Spongebob this week??

I will be in attendace at Deko on saturdya nite. As For the Spongbob tie. I dunno. I don't wanna kill a good thing if you know what i mean

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

gap merchandise isn't worth paying the full price....i used to love it but not anymore....quality is blah..designs are weak....jeans are their only constant...

but like everyone else says...if you keep the receipt you can get a price adjustment....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by solbeam

gap merchandise isn't worth paying the full price....i used to love it but not anymore....quality is blah..designs are weak....jeans are their only constant...

but like everyone else says...if you keep the receipt you can get a price adjustment....

It also the same as Old Navy......lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by solbeam

ahhh dont even get me started on old navy ...

every time those commercials come on I wanna :blown: my tv screen

oh my god me too!! first there was the mock brady bunch theme, and now the new one is even worse, whatever the hell it is!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the hype.. are you a store manager ? what do you do? :confused:

this past back to school shopping season was the worst in history. lots of stores were very agressive and started early with sales, markdowns and promotions this year.

they have revamped their xmas plans and i bet there will be great sales and promotions, bonuses, etc to get you to buy buy BUY this xmas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by nycchic24

the hype.. are you a store manager ? what do you do? :confused:

this past back to school shopping season was the worst in history. lots of stores were very agressive and started early with sales, markdowns and promotions this year.

Actually I am a Supervisor at BoB's Stores and out of the 36 stores in the company, we were the only store to have a postive increase during the back to school season . But our company did tank during back to school.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hype,

you are allowed to take the clothes back with you receipt on any clothing u got and it went on sale and get the difference, my neighbor does it all the time. She's a pro at that. lol. You name it she will get a refund or discount or whatever, she cause scenes. It like watching a drama tv show.

She once returned a pair of ski boots 2 yrs old and got the money back in full.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by thehype

Yea I know bout sales plans. i always give the heads up to my parents bout shit like this at my store

i like the gap.. but i have a hard time paying full price cause everything is so plain...i have enough tee shirts so to pay like 35 bucks for a plain white t-shirt i think is silly.. i would rather go to old navy (same company) and but 3 of them for 35 bucks.. since i am probably only gonna use them to work out.. or wear to school.. also this way if i get a stain on it i don't care.. i just throw it out! my other thing in the gap is their pants don't fit me.. but that is like most sotres..

hey does anyone go to club monaco? that is actually where i like to get my plain clothes.. you know shirts, sweaters and stuff like that

oh i actually just went to bobs and got a shitload of workout clothes and stuff.. the managers came and gave all of our employees this discount thing for a week in october.. he said he would do it like every other month! gotta love being a girl!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×